Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was wondering about the pill weight gain some were talking about, cus she did that video about changing over from the pill to the coil with hormone?. Never used the coil...wonder what effects it has? Could that be a factor aswell?..obviously from her diet we can see it’s a lot of her own doing lol
There isn't much evidence of weight gain with the coil at all. 5% of women say they gain weight with it. I have the Mirena IUD and haven't had weight gain relating to that, mine was from being a greedy cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked my GP years ago if I would gain weight on the pill. She said it can alter your appetite but if you keep your eating regime the same your weight should change. But it is very common to gain weight.

Reactions: 4
We could look for reasons behind her weight gain all day long but it’s clear as day why when you see how much tit she eats and how little she moves. Simple.

Reactions: 17
There isn't much evidence of weight gain with the coil at all. 5% of women say they gain weight with it. I have the Mirena IUD and haven't had weight gain relating to that, mine was from being a greedy cow 😂
I lost weight whilst I had the coil. The pill ballooned me so much.

Reactions: 5
Day 2 of the joe wicks PE workout is complete! Don’t knock it until you try it haha.

So I ordered a pair of wireless headphones before lockdown and just got them I need them for work they work fab and at a decent price of £25 pounds does the job looks good you would think they were airpods I hate Apple stuff far too expensive for rubbish they bring out mates have iphones and there constantly moaning spent £500on phones that breaks down me I have £99 phone and battery lasts the whole day

Sometimes your better off with a cheap brand but Brogan is such a designer snob has to have the latest model.

We could look for reasons behind her weight gain all day long but it’s clear as day why when you see how much tit she eats and how little she moves. Simple.
No I’m just waiting for her to use that as an excuse, and was wondering if she actually could 😁

Reactions: 2
I don't think she has a medical condition, but i do think she has some food issues or has some kind of emotional link with food, it's not normal to have gained this much weight in the last year. A year ago she was getting chubby but facially looked average - now she is clearly very overweight and BMI wise, deep into the obese category. When she first joined slimming world 2 years ago ish her BMI was over 30 so now it must be at least 33 or higher.

Reactions: 2
This thread not what it was, can't believe we are food shaming someone for eating a salad. Everyone has different bodies and appetites, when someone comes on full of horror and shock that Brogan can eat a full freezer pizza it's not just shaming Brogan it's shaming the rest of us that eat that no bother (I can easy finish one btw) no one person is better than the other cz they can only small amounts compared to others who may eat more.

Can we just go back to slagging her granny jumpsuits and tit hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I thought Brogan May have used her spare time to get filming her Q&A with Benji. I wonder how many questions she’s sent from her many accounts about getting engaged...

Reactions: 1
I thought Brogan May have used her spare time to get filming her Q&A with Benji. I wonder how many questions she’s sent from her many accounts about getting engaged...
Hopefully none if they’ve actually watched them....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m glad other people think it’s downright bizarre to frame a puzzle 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s showing us her food so we have every right to comment on it imo.. if she was uploading anything interesting then we wouldn’t focus on it so much but food fills the majority of her content.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.