Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would literally eat that salad and still want a snack after lol, it's hardly a massive meal. Normally I would agree she eats a grim amount but this is not a demonstration of that.

Reactions: 23
Funny how we were all talking recently about her lack of fruit and veg in her food shop, then boom she posts a pick of her salad lunch!

Ok, thats great Brogan, now show us all the other crap you have eaten for the day.........no?..........ok then

Reactions: 13
Funny how we were all talking recently about her lack of fruit and veg in her food shop, then boom she posts a pick of her salad lunch!

Ok, thats great Brogan, now show us all the other crap you have eaten for the day.........no?..........ok then
This exactly, but i think she is in denial about this even to herself. I do wonder if she has a binge eating problem that she has hidden even from Benji or something.. her weight gain has been so so rapid.

Reactions: 5
when you check the hashtag for that artist there are some amaaaazing pieces people have done with her colouring books! Even the simple one Brogan has got looks amazing when done properly haha
@Laur91 They ones are so hard for Brogan you do need a quiet house to do they type of books though i'm looking to do anime ones but you need they anime pens Brogan needs paint by numbers

Sorry I asked that before I saw you’d had a hundred other people ask the same lol. I guess portions are different for everyone :)
Yeah, also I get its salad but you should still portion control the salad as its quality not quantity. Wish I'd never put the picture up now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah, also I get its salad but you should still portion control the salad as its quality not quantity. Wish I'd never put the picture up now 😂😂😂
Tried to avoid saladgate and move on but come on.. I don’t think it’s the ‘quantity’ of Brogan’s lettuce leaves attributing to her weight gain is it? There’s being critical then there’s just being petty...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tried to avoid saladgate and move on but come on.. I don’t think it’s the ‘quantity’ of Brogan’s lettuce leaves attributing to her weight gain is it? There’s being critical then there’s just being petty...
Well that's what I've been told? Sorry if its incorrect?

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? If so then apologises

Attachments

So I was wondering about the pill weight gain some were talking about, cus she did that video about changing over from the pill to the coil with hormone?. Never used the coil...wonder what effects it has? Could that be a factor aswell?..obviously from her diet we can see it’s a lot of her own doing lol

Reactions: 2
Well that's what I've been told? Sorry if its incorrect?

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? If so then apologises
Yeah I think you have. If that's what she was eating everyday she would not be the weight she is.

Let's move on from this now please 🥴

Reactions: 7
So I was wondering about the pill weight gain some were talking about, cus she did that video about changing over from the pill to the coil with hormone?. Never used the coil...wonder what effects it has? Could that be a factor aswell?..obviously from her diet we can see it’s a lot of her own doing lol
Yes it is as with all contraception, I assume her doctors has been monitoring her because she had high blood pressure, never heard about that again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.