Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s funny is she looks way older, but the Disney day was like brother and sister had been left at home by their parents, and they organised their own tea party.
I would love to see what Ben’s friends think of that video, if he actually has any left after seeing it! I have to say though, his jokes were the only thing worth seeing. I like how he constantly takes the Mickey out of her (pun intended because apparently no one can take Mickey Mouse out of her!):LOL:
it’s just cringeworthy he posted it on his insta story to check out, if that was me I would distance myself from the video not bloody promote it 🤢 his friends must think wtaf seeing how he’s changed and how different his Instagram is since B (cause that’s her nickname if you didn’t know 🙄) took control

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she is dressed up? I am on my third week of online quizzes with my pals and we do them in our pjs 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she is dressed up? I am on my third week of online quizzes with my pals and we do them in our pjs 😂
to be fair I did my hair and make up and chucked a dress on for our roast today. Gave me a bit of a boost - I was fed up of only wearing jeans and gym gear.

Reactions: 3
She could easily use this lockdown to revamp her content, she's mentioned previously how she studied textiles at college.. she could do videos on sewing, reading new books, workouts ect. However she still pulls out the boring favourites videos and Disney tit. She can't even make a cookie mix from scratch for her Disney video, has to use a packet instead 🙄🤔

Reactions: 11
In her favourites- 2headbands that cost £18 each. £36 on headbands?! I wish I lived on her planet

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Friday night pizza and more Pepsi... Seriously? You eat that for breakfast lunch and dinner 7 days a week!

Reactions: 2
Two things .. 50/60 hours spent on her switch, clearly not snowed under with work then 🙄

And why can’t she apply lipstick properly?

Reactions: 8
1. She has lost all of her facial bone structure.
2. No 26 year old should have lines like that round their eyes.
3.Her eye brows are too long and the arch point is in the wrong place (kills me!)
4. If you’re going to try take a nice pic with make up on, sort your grubby nails out you creature, and make sure the foundation between your eyebrows and chin matches your forehead and chest.
5. Don’t lecture people on spf when you’ve got as much sun damage as a dried up river in the Sahara.
6. This is her job?!
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.