Brogan Tate #22 read the “rum” and shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s funny is she looks way older, but the Disney day was like brother and sister had been left at home by their parents, and they organised their own tea party.
I would love to see what Ben’s friends think of that video, if he actually has any left after seeing it! I have to say though, his jokes were the only thing worth seeing. I like how he constantly takes the Mickey out of her (pun intended because apparently no one can take Mickey Mouse out of her!):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ She looks like she’s benji’s mum in this pic..View attachment 106665.
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IN ONE YEAR OLDER THAN ME WHAT IS GOING ON. Not bragging now but I look younger than my age (I work in a university and I had first year students trying to chat me up - until they saw my rings haha!) and most of my friends look younger or their age but she honestly looks like she could me my mom in this picture..

Reactions: 6
My mum thought 40s. I'm nearly 8 years older than Brogan and I got a wake up call about keeping hydrated a few years ago (couldn't walk or talk due to severe dehydration and unconfirmed virus but dehydration made it worse) and I'm trying to drink at least 2 Litres of water daily now.

Reactions: 1
Brogan darling, you don’t go out out on the weekends anyway...

Reactions: 8
She would look more her age if she stopped wearing those hideous dresses! she always looks better when she wears clothes that are more her age

Reactions: 5
Her voice drives me INSANE!!! ‘Perfyum’ ‘Bedrum’ ‘Sainsbrizzz’ ‘Kath KIDSTon’ .... ughhhh honestly shut up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She would look more her age if she stopped wearing those hideous dresses! she always looks better when she wears clothes that are more her age
Not even my 58 year old mum nor my 80 year old gran wears dresses like that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.