Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can see Brogan doesn’t follow Chelsea neither does Beth... unless they’ve both unfollowed since the incident which is more than likely... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Brogan has been and DELETED her tweets now!! FFS woman... if you don’t want the world to read it DONT PUT IT!!

I’d have thrown Brogladyte’s words back at her ‘If you don’t like the tweets, don’t read them...’ 💁🏻‍♀️ I mean Chelsea could have been talking about ANYONE! Shows the arrogance of Brogladyte to think it was actually her!! (And also shows how much of a moron she is knowing it!)

Also, Beth is canny... she’s used Brogladyte for her ‘Disney Subs’ to climb up the ‘social influencer’ ladder as no doubt Charlotte wasn’t interested! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I told Maui that he had a lot of fans on tattle. He wanted to say hello.
Also no lie - I clicked on brogans blog on my phone and he pawed at my screen and kept pausing. Don't think he's a fan of bro beg either 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Benji described the Incredible Hulk film in a very similar way to how I would describe the vlog “minutes upon end of just nonsense that doesn’t affect anything”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Benji described the Incredible Hulk film in a very similar way to how I would describe the vlog “minutes upon end of just nonsense that doesn’t affect anything”
Aha I was just about to post this. That's Brogan's weekly vlog/day in the life new brand/tag line to any business cards in the future if ever I heard it.

Reactions: 4
In fairness that Beth seems like a total sh*t stirrer.
Also I have a feeling that Chelsea is a nurse so I don’t blame her for worrying about the health of someone who was in a&e a few weeks ago for a cold that lasted approx 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Urgh this new day in the life video is horrendous, and even less genuine than the weekly vlogs. It's 30 mins of her proving to us that she does laundry, housework, a workout, skincare routine etc 🙄
It's crazy how some people want an award for washing their face 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s just actually said in her story to NHS workers “tomorrow will be better” and grinned ...... does she know what’s going on out there ?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Loves a coleslaw and chicken bagel that girl doesn’t doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught the new vlog. Three things:
- Why does she pretend that this shift in vlog style is for any reason other than the fact her workload has dried up and she can’t sod off to Home Bargains every five minutes?
- Benji’s bits are by far the best, he injects some much needed humour - glad she’s giving him a bit of airtime.
- I need to rewrite my Bogie Bingo cards now that she can’t do half the things. Still out of breath, bad singing, ‘piccies’, kwozzonts etc though. 😂

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s just actually said in her story to NHS workers “tomorrow will be better” and grinned ...... does she know what’s going on out there ?!
She hasn't got a bleeping clue.

Also , seeing as you have switched off your DMs I'll just tell you on her. That love is not people watching it's called being a nosey neighbour.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So did she actually just say on Instagram that she’s dealing with a very difficult client??

If I was them and I saw that - which if they are working with her they almost certainly will - then I would be pulling the plug on any work i was potentially sending her way!

Reactions: 27
In fairness that Beth seems like a total sh*t stirrer.
Also I have a feeling that Chelsea is a nurse so I don’t blame her for worrying about the health of someone who was in a&e a few weeks ago for a cold that lasted approx 24 hours.
I'm surprised she hasn't trotted out that trip as a Covid scare

Reactions: 7
So her day consisted of opening the curtains, putting coats in the wardrobe, carpet spray and laughing at something Benji mumbled? What an existence! Raise your trotters if you're jealous..... I didn't even watch the vlog to know that! Just the crappy thumb nails that she chose! Like hand picked? Really!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Noticed she failed to put gifted on the unpacking of the stuff she got sent

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.