Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Making a Bolognese and thinking of adding a few tablespoons of sugar 😂 just can’t imagine how badly it would ruin it. Then again there’s a lot of wine and garlic in here 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Making a Bolognese and thinking of adding a few tablespoons of sugar 😂 just can’t imagine how badly it would ruin it. Then again there’s a lot of wine and garlic in here 😏
#mooneymegameals.

pancakes and icecream for breakfast.
dominos for dinner.
duck knows what she inhaled for lunch.

benji got them brownies and her mum got them cupcakes.
Sweets, jumbo mini eggs, caramel m&m’s, Mickey treats..all of this 2 weeks before Easter.
this is uncomfortable viewing

“B” slow it down or the B will stand for o-BE-se

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me too. A lot of us had March birthdays.

She kept going on about all the money she got and I’m thinking that frame had an RRP of £200, how much more did she want 🤔
The takeaway wasn’t good enough either.. she’s GOT to have a steak dinner.
To be fair on my birthday I eat whatever I want, but she is always thinking of excuses to treat herself, e.g. the 4 pizza week when her kitchen was too untidy to cook in. She is always 'taking herself out' to dinners, and it doesn't help that brands are sending her brownies. Justifying awful eating habits will put her in denial. Maybe she isn't in denial and she has given up on health completely, but I dont think so. You can tell she is uncomfortable in herself.

Reactions: 10
4 pizzas in a week? That makes me feel ill just thinking about it

• Sick
Reactions: 13
To be fair on my birthday I eat whatever I want, but she is always thinking of excuses to treat herself, e.g. the 4 pizza week when her kitchen was too untidy to cook in. She is always 'taking herself out' to dinners, and it doesn't help that brands are sending her brownies. Justifying awful eating habits will put her in denial. Maybe she isn't in denial and she has given up on health completely, but I dont think so. You can tell she is uncomfortable in herself.
She eats and drinks tit all day, everyday.

Reactions: 2
I mean, we’re in a pandemic but the least people can do is drop a pressie off on Brogan’s doorstep. We all know you’re going to the supermarket people so why not grab an extra tub of coleslaw or a packet of cocktail sausages for our Brogs whilst you’re there so at least she feels like she had some sort of celebration. It’s not right that of all people she goes unnoticed and unrecognised in these trying times.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will leave her a hair dryer so she can finely take that towel off her head and a fresh punnet of raspberries to use for next weeks ‘look healthy prop’ 🤣

Reactions: 8
As an NHS worker, it has really pissed me off she didn't so much as mention clapping for the key workers, I get that some people find it cringey but in these extremely stressful times it really does make you feel appreciated!

Reactions: 14
Why would Brogan think anyone other than herself should be appreciated? It's HER birthday after all. Such a cretin.

How is everyone doing? We are okay. Got a slight sore throat I am trying not to panic about. But being extra safe as a precaution.

Reactions: 2
At the end of the video she was very insistent that her friends still had gifts to give her... like she didn’t have enough. She’s 100% of those ‘friends’ that bugs you about when she can come and pick up her birthday present even though you have no intentions of buying her one 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.