Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s it, I’m never going to miller and carter lol! Yeah drawer, haha you think she’d be a little bit more literate for a ‘social media expert’...definitely made me laugh though so points there.

Reactions: 4
Well that’s it, I’m never going to miller and carter lol! Yeah drawer, haha you think she’d be a little bit more literate for a ‘social media expert’...definitely made me laugh though so points there.
Love how she made a bill deal about going with her mum, then all she shoots in the food....

Reactions: 1
I am a huge Disney fan. Can't lie about it. We're going to WDW this year and our aim is to do all 6 Disney Parks, I have two Disney tattoos which I guess people will think is odd or childish, BUT I have been a huge Disney fan since I was a child. I've never really seen Brogan as being a the huge Disney fan she makes out to be. Just seems like she jumped on the bandwagon for content and to get free trips because she'd seen others doing it. Pretty much like most of her 'hobbies' really!
I LOVE disneyworld and all the parks, meeting characters etc and I also have a few Disney tattoos - but I have been a massive Disney fan since before I can even remember. She’s a poser.

Reactions: 5
I found brogan’s house details on right move. It looks like the bathroom was fitted to sell the house so was brand new when they moved in.
The house is nice and WAY cheaper then expected / presumed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Please correct me if I’m wrong because I know some terminology can vary in the UK vs the US, but are they actually called ‘draws’ instead of ‘drawers’ in the UK? Because reading her caption is driving me crazy
Yep it should be drawers! I almost commented but didn’t!

Went to Disney land Paris with her and then never to be seen agsin
All of her friends magically disappear. I’m sure we could all name many! She’s incapable of keeping relationships other than with the fridge and primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All of her friends magically disappear. I’m sure we could all name many! She’s incapable of keeping relationships other than with the fridge and primark.
I’m surprised Benji has lasted this long!!

Reactions: 5
All of the rooms in her house are so boring. White on white on white with some untidy tat in the corner. Such incredible interior design skills. I mean you'd think you couldn't duck up white but you'd be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mum had pencil pleat curtains when we were growing up in the 90’s! They are all bunched up at the top, usually on little plastic hooks.

Also noticed they almost fell down.
Oh right haha, just thought it was some new curtain craze, just seen mrs Hinch putting toilet roll tubes between her curtains to make the pleats look even and I cant cope 😅😅

My mum used to do that with her curtains. This was 15 years ago. Now she can't be bothered.

Love how she made a bill deal about going with her mum, then all she shoots in the food....
Yeah it’s kinda crappy that her special mums day thing was just to get paid by a brand. There are no depths that she won’t stoop.

I’m not keen on the house at all....somehow they have managed to make it really boring but also too much at the same time...(I think that is a special kind of gift haha.) The clutter of furniture alone gives me ocd feels...I tell ya nothing feng shui about this place. I mean could have got made to measure built in wardrobes etc with some of the money they instead spent on switches etc. We are playing bingo and this girl is playing with Monopoly money.

Reactions: 10
She posted an air B and B tips video: it’s terrible and has less than 1000 views lol
Her first tip is to filter the results to suit your needs (duh)
And she made the statement that you should leave an air B and B cleaner than a hotel because it’s someone’s house! Who is trashing a hotel room? Like you use towels you leave them in the bath!!! So does she leave hotels in a state?!? She really is rank

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahh her video popped up, I had to watch it for the lols. It did not disappoint! This has got me in stitches. ‘Rum...rum...rum,rum....amen tees’ (amenities) Who’s this even for? The 75+ yr olds that have no clue? Thanks for the lols this eve Bro!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh her video popped up, I had to watch it for the lols. It did not disappoint! This has got me in stitches. ‘Rum...rum...rum,rum....amen tees’ (amenities) Who’s this even for? The 75+ yr olds that have no clue? Thanks for the lols this eve Bro!
She's telling us self explanatory stuff. Seriously... Air bnb is quite easy to navigate. Lots of Lols, like how she said she likes an elevator because obviously she doesn't like walking up stairs and getting exercise.

She says she makes the bed and cleans up before leaving but she doesn't do that in her own house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha yeah I thought that about her own home too!

I actually think my fav line was ‘then that really screws me over’ haha her chats really have got casual!:LOL:

Those curtains are an absolute joke! I’ve seen thicker shower curtains!
She has literally filled the house with cheap tit!!!
And as for her furniture NONE of it matches. It’s a complete mish mash, it’s terrible!

Reactions: 12
Who has short curtains AND tie backs!? It’s so dated and she’s jumping around over the moon.
I couldn’t resist asking her if she shares my opinion... lol see if I get blocked.

She mentioned her weight gain recently.. Possibly in the coil video. She said it was down to over eating and not moving enough.
I have short curtains and tie backs only because they came with my flat.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.