Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sightings of Sebbie yet, heā€™s probably thrown himself overboard and heading towards Crete

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely he's looking for uncle Fraser! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
You canā€™t hear the ā€œuaaaaaaauā€ underwater

Another thread title suggestion:

The trotters are out for good now, over the Med we hear cries of ā€œuaaaaaaaau!ā€

OR

Look at all the #gifts Iā€™ve been sent! Donā€™t you worry, Iā€™m so happy & content!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve never known someone to post so many pictures of their feet! Am I the only one who thinks feet are gross?

#PutTheTrottersAway
I agree, not just Brogan's feet but I find feet in general gross. Unfortunately Brogie loves to shove her stinky trotters in our faces 24/7. :sick:

Is she trolling us with her trotters?? Iā€™d be ashamed to get them out never mind linking them to P&O ffs šŸ˜‚šŸ–

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm only new here but I have been following brogAD's thread for a while. I'm a little confused as to why gary c and Adam were with her the other day. I enjoy watching gary (Adam not so much) but now I feel really disappointed in gary c šŸ˜‚

I'm only new here but I have been following brogAD's thread for a while. I'm a little confused as to why gary c and Adam were with her the other day. I enjoy watching gary (Adam not so much) but now I feel really disappointed in gary c šŸ˜‚
I felt the same when they started hanging out with her! Iā€™ve gone right off Adam now but still have a soft spot for Gary!

Adam and Brogan are both very self involved so I donā€™t understand why they are friends! Neither like to speak about anything but themselves! Must be tiring pretending to listen to each other all the time!

Reactions: 2
I think Gary is just a very misguided young guy, I think they are quite close, late night phone calls and speak every day or so Boggy says. Probably match up due to loneliness and insecurities.

Yes Adam and brogan are made for each other proper bitchy! I do like Gary but heā€™s very childlike and I think that makes him vulnerable with them two.

Reactions: 4
Bro gone on another free trip. Fifty filthy and freaky flip flops for a thread name

I think Gary is just a very misguided young guy, I think they are quite close, late night phone calls and speak every day or so Boggy says. Probably match up due to loneliness and insecurities.
Agreed. He sometimes says he doesnā€™t leave the house for days on end - I think after Christmas he didnā€™t leave the house for a fortnight. I feel so sorry for him; he doesnā€™t have a job, he doesnā€™t have many friends close by. I think thatā€™s why he latches so fiercely onto people like Adam and Brogan who probably just use him as a soundboard for their own issues. I find Adam can be very patronising to Gary, despite Gary being significantly older.

The relationship he has with his niece and nephew is so pure - you can tell heā€™d be a great father. (Sorry, I just really like Gary šŸ˜‚) I feel so sad for him that he hasnā€™t got a boyfriend or, seemingly, many genuine friends.

Reactions: 6
BoreAd moaney - been in denial for a while, increasing her tubs instead of her subs!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.