Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve been #gifted a West Coast trip to like San Fran, LA & Anaheim!

It’s a dream trip for me and it’s so sad she gets it for free. I’m sure a lot of us are far more hardworking and would deserve it so much more!

Reactions: 2
BrogAD mooney #3 Old granny Bee is out at sea, belly flopping in the Med becuuuse she's such a water baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they’ve been #gifted a West Coast trip to like San Fran, LA & Anaheim!

It’s a dream trip for me and it’s so sad she gets it for free. I’m sure a lot of us are far more hardworking and would deserve it so much more!
It's my dream too it's so unfair she gets it she really doesn't work hard! I'm not saying I deserve it in any way but I'm sure alot of families with children with life threatening illnesses would benefit from those memories so so much more than her

Reactions: 3
i dont understand how she gets all these free holidays. She doesn’t have a lot of followers?!?! Can anyone help me understand how

Reactions: 5
Looking at her latest insta pictures it doesn't look like they are eating in the main dining rooms, or was that a snack before bed!!

i dont understand how she gets all these free holidays. She doesn’t have a lot of followers?!?! Can anyone help me understand how
As much as I dislike Brogie, she does help sell, period. I've seen in the comments on both her Ig and Youtube quite a few people saying they were going to book MedSailors and WTW with ATD. It does suck, because she seems like the least deserving and appreciative person, but obviously these companies don't give a f***. It's all about the $!
Why does she always have to look like such a maniac? [emoji2368] At least no flippies last night!

Reactions: 3
Megan is effortlessly gorgeous! Bet she just had that black dress hanging in her wardrobe!!!

Reactions: 1
remember when she said she was a real life version of ariel shes a water baby an all 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I assume she emails them with a 'pitch' (ie. a beg) and gets on their radar. A lot of brands don't look for follower count but quality of content, engagement etc. Brogan's engagement is actually quite good for her follower count (average is 5%).

No, disneys, I agree. I've always hated her feet. Even when she was so much thinner they were fat and pudgy and totally unsuited to the wearing of flip flops, unfortunately BrogAD's favourite choice of footwear.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.