Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He works with his dad though. Not dismissing his hard work but he's fell out of school straight in to a good job that he didn't have to apply for then given a house to live in for free, wish I had had that opportunity!
He’s still learning a trade though - and a trade that won’t likely go away any time soon! Even if he did have help (it’s often who you know not what you know) I think he does still work hard.

Obvs he might be total layabout but I guess we’ll never know 😂

Reactions: 2
I blacked out some personal info. I forgot to add she couldn’t even get the name right and was that busy angry typing I put £30k ffs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17
I blacked out some personal info. I forgot to add she couldn’t even get the name right and was that busy angry typing I put £30k ffs [emoji23]

View attachment 10307
Bravo, @vodkandcokeplz! Well done for keeping your cool. [emoji122][emoji122] If I sent them an email, it would've been LIKE THIS BECAUSE I CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT SHE OF ALL PEOPLE, GOT AN ANUAL PASS AND DIDN'T EVEN GET THE MAME RIGHT, IT'S NOT MERLIN ATTRACTIONS, FFS!!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji2959][emoji2959]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bravo, @vodkandcokeplz! Well done for keeping your cool. [emoji122][emoji122] If I sent them an email, it would've been LIKE THIS BECAUSE I CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT SHE OF ALL PEOPLE, GOT AN ANUAL PASS AND DIDN'T EVEN GET THE MAME RIGHT, IT'S NOT MERLIN ATTRACTIONS, FFS!!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji2959][emoji2959]
I know it’s so unfair! She couldn’t even get the name right. What an insult. I felt like telling them to go f**k themselves to be honest! Maybe someone else could also email about the huge name error she made, then maybe they’ll think twice about chucking around free passes to clueless beggars in future🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Bet Banjo's Dad probably can't wait to get BrogAD out of his house. Was it confirmed if he lives with them?
Yeah, she’s mentioned it when she first moved in. The dad apparently has a girlfriend so stays round hers a lot if he is not working.

Reactions: 1
I know it’s so unfair! She couldn’t even get the name right. What an insult. I felt like telling them to go f**k themselves to be honest! Maybe someone else could also email about the huge name error she made, then maybe they’ll think twice about chucking around free passes to clueless beggars in future[emoji2356]
Done! Boom!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched the favourites video . I don't know why she loves them so much as they are always lower views . Said how excited she was for Avengers. Has never mentioned Marvel until working with Disney /going to WDW. Yet more proof of how fake she is.

Reactions: 3
@vodkandcokeplz
Agreed! I feel like shawn at themepark worldwide is much more deserving of working with merlin! His videos are so informative and i love his enthusiasm

Reactions: 4

When she looks down at the chip papers and realizes she's scoffed the lot!

@Meg1912 can you do a gif from the favourites video, 10:06 when she sniffs that candle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she ate that candle afterwards, along with a litre of Pepsi Max. [emoji15][emoji15]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.