Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its more the amount of food she puts on her plate like a few mondays back she had 2 burgers an chips before she ate two baked potatos an beans and esp her birthday vlog really bothered me i couldnt eat my own meal after that just cut down the size how many hot dogs today, brogan has let herself go she cant even put make up on for an AD for alton towers most guys love it when there partners make an effort now and then and dont get me started on that jacket she has bleeping greasy hair on a day out shes just fell out of bed and left way to go benji 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Benji is a lucky man. How one woman can make herself look so MUCH like a toe is really astounding. You’ve got talent there Broges!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ive just ate lunch tuna/sweetcorn on brown bread an celery and carrot sticks with a decaf i feel much better after watching brogans bday vlog course meal :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Why am I busy working away (currently on my lunch break at nearly half 2!!) Whilst these 2 are running are theme parks and eating waffles!! She does not know what work is. And anything she advertises loses all appeal to me!

I'm in the office today too. Wishing I could take a bath right now but we can't all be as #blessed as old Toe Face

Reactions: 5
Why am I busy working away (currently on my lunch break at nearly half 2!!) Whilst these 2 are running are theme parks and eating waffles!! She does not know what work is. And anything she advertises loses all appeal to me!
remember she had a breakdown when was an administrator on her lunch break she cried her eyes out cause they were expecting her to do work :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
remember she had a breakdown when was an administrator on her lunch break she cried her eyes out cause they were expecting her to do work :rolleyes:
She's never known a hard day's work in her life

Reactions: 3
i cant believe she had two jobs, wonder why shes not got her own merch yet - imagine her own period pad range with yellow and bees on them and her catchphrase WOOOOOAAAAHHHH print on the pad😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched those stories...the phrase yaaass really bugs me too. I remember seeing a comment on the Majorca vlog as someone asked why she says that a lot. Think it got deleted

Reactions: 1
How long she going to stay in that jumper for this girl is so full of herself insta stories, videos, piccies of everyfink what will she do when you tube fades she doesnt have to post on everyfink just save for god damn vlogs

the tacky zoella pillow 😂🤮

So that 10 hour sleep you’ve continued to boast about means nothing? Anyone else desperate for her to go back to a “normal job” even just part time to see the breakdown
A737864D-52B6-4F74-830F-68DCA57D86DB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
So that 10 hour sleep you’ve continued to boast about means nothing? Anyone else desperate for her to go back to a “normal job” even just part time to see the breakdown View attachment 10204
It's a hard life going away on all these trips, editing for a few hours a week and moaning about your period every week

[emoji85][emoji85][emoji23][emoji23]
Why’s she promoting Galactica like that when they’ve removed the VR headsets this year!? I’m fuming with Merlin :ROFLMAO: Me & the bf wanted to get annual passes this year now she’s getting it for free it just puts me right off. Begging FAT witch.

Reactions: 7
Mentally exhausted... That's hilarious!!!!! She contradicts herself at every turn!

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t eaten a decent meal since she moved out of her parents. In her flat she never had anything in her fridge and since moving in with Benji her diet has only got worse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.