Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy bee running errands today. Aka tit we need to get done whilst actually working FULL TIME JOBS!! [emoji35][emoji35]

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It really irritates me that she classes this at work. This is stuff I do in the evenings after work or on a Saturday morning. She’s honestly deluded if she thinks this is hard work.

Speaking of, have you noticed she says “I feel delusional” when she means like giddy or delirious? It makes me laugh that she openly admits it 😂

Reactions: 10
It really irritates me that she classes this at work. This is stuff I do in the evenings after work or on a Saturday morning. She’s honestly deluded if she thinks this is hard work.

Speaking of, have you noticed she says “I feel delusional” when she means like giddy or delirious? It makes me laugh that she openly admits it [emoji23]
Haa yes! It cracks me up too! [emoji23][emoji23] She really is delusional as per se!

• Haha
Oh wow brobore is a water baby.. Did we all know that? News to me!! :sleep: rather than just put oh thanks great suggestion! She has to be more superior to everyone else on the cruise. Including her gorgeous best friend. Bet Megan is dreading the trip! Small cabin with stinkyminkey brogan and her wind that probably sounds like disney music!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Call me delusional;) but wasnt there a 50 questions tag or something yeaaaars ago and one of the things she said was she she either hated or was afraid of boats because of an incident when she was younger on her dads boat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me delusional;) but wasnt there a 50 questions tag or something yeaaaars ago and one of the things she said was she she either hated or was afraid of boats because of an incident when she was younger on her dads boat?
Someone please find this !!

Reactions: 3
Oh wow brobore is a water baby.. Did we all know that? News to me!! :sleep: rather than just put oh thanks great suggestion! She has to be more superior to everyone else on the cruise. Including her gorgeous best friend. Bet Megan is dreading the trip! Small cabin with stinkyminkey brogan and her wind that probably sounds like disney music!
Is it cruel that I want her to get major sea sickness and Megan be fine :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think its one of the slain videos girls but i would stake my house on it that she 100% said it

Reactions: 1
I was looking for it, so watched her first ever video and I know it was 7 years ago, but how can someone so young appear to have aged so much? [emoji15][emoji15] Shocking!!
My god, if she’s supposed to be 18 in the first pic then she’s ALWAYS looked haggard & old! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her hair has thinned so much, she really needs to start eating better and taking biotin to try and get it to grow back. Hope her nutritionist or GP gets her thyroid checked too

Reactions: 3
I think her skin looks a lot duller these days. I know skin can dull with age but she’s only 25!!!

Reactions: 2
I think her skin looks a lot duller these days. I know skin can dull with age but she’s only 25!!!
You mean 52!! So in reality, it hasn't been 7 years, but actually 35, so all things considered, she's not too bad! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
She was posh back then too! Probably was all an act though.

Pics of me from my 18th to my 26th birthday honestly don't look any different, now I'm in my 30s I look back and think 😭😭 look so youthful, now I'm a mum and you can see the stress has taken it's toll on me but I don't really care much now.

However how the hell has broglin aged 15 years?? Looks aside but even her life/personality she's an old granny, no friends, doesn't go out.

What stresses has she had? Your early 20s is when you let your hair down and enjoy yourself. She sits in that dungeon of a spare room all day and eats tatties and beans only having a break to tit, fart and make more food and it shows Boggin bogey!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.