Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so surely the logical thing to do there is to only fill the bowl halfway?
D805FD87-0A0C-448E-B8E5-328B95556665.jpeg

Reactions: 1
A bowl a pasta in a bush....great content! How do I start a business like that Broglin??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll be running the "business" as a sole trader, and I imagine, with a low level of turnover, so no need to be registered on companies house or file paperwork with them. So she is just trying to describe it in a way that makes it sound like more of a thing, as you'd expect from her!

The way she says because makes me want to punch her every time she says it. Aurghhhh

Reactions: 2
Every time she says cuppa teeeeea it makes me want to not only punch her, but also punch myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyfink
Paul - pool
piccies
choccies

The car park is empty on a Monday morning er maybe as most people are at work :cautious:

i wouldnt wear that mickey top outside id sleep in it instead

who the hell edited her vlog it felt rushed, she seems high and out of breath

Last edited:
Honestly I can’t even comment on her “busy week”, she needs to get a grip, honestly I reckon she doesn’t earn enough to pay tax surely? When she says she’s doing her taxes surely she means she’s submitting expenses as she’s self employed and will be claiming everything back so the money she makes from these brand deals will just keep her a float, she can’t be getting a better salary than before surely?

Reactions: 3
Omg I don't even know who this woman is but this thread is absolutely hilarious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.