Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant quotes... jeez! She’s just patting herself on the back for being bone idle. I’ve never known anyone have a more stagnant life.

Reactions: 14
More Disney? Ffs. It’s got to be free..I can remember the rude ‘I’ve got a house to renovate’ snarky reply she gave someone before they blagged the skiing trip. Wouldn’t any other young couple spend the first year on their so called renovation instead? The outside still needs freshened up.

Reactions: 7
I think they were saving for a house with no date in mind, but when Brogans brother bought a place she rushed. Her brothers flat looks amazing, I cant imagine brogans house ever looking like that. Obviously people have different tastes, I just think brogs will probably just copy an IKEA room
Completely agree, they rushed into it.

I think you need to take into account what part of the country she lives in and what part of the country you live in.

£140,000 would barely get you a one bed flat in Dorset.
Oh wow 😳😳

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else look forward to the weekly vlog? It’s like a train wreck and I’m here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All you do is rest!!!!!!! You lazy Brogladyte!!
All the influenzzzzzers are on this self care slow down bandwagon - its awful to admit but I so wish this bubble would burst because I think they’d all have to be sectioned if they had to do a full proper days work again!

Reactions: 15
If you need your voice for a job on Thursday then stop chatting to your instastory!!! Rest it you dopey potato loving twit. Honestly it's not rocket science. Wouldn't suprise me if she cancels that then goes on her jolly cruise all totally fine 2 days later

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you need your voice for a job on Thursday then stop chatting to your instastory!!! Rest it you dopey potato loving twit. Honestly it's not rocket science. Wouldn't suprise me if she cancels that then goes on her jolly cruise all totally fine 2 days later
Nothing a bit of a free holiday can’t help!!!

Reactions: 2
hahahaha never read a more british insult... "dopey potato loving twit". I love it, will use this forever now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we go back to how the Cosmo blog awards was a fix, feel like tea was spilled but we all just walked round it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we go back to how the Cosmo blog awards was a fix, feel like tea was spilled but we all just walked round it
I’m just scanning through her old Guru Gossip thread (Part2) and it mentions that Brogan was close to the PR person that organised it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think either Mooneys mum or her knew the person and Brogan started rumours something like that and stopped rosie jay pierce sitting somewhere

Reactions: 1
I'm one minute into the vlog, "LOADS of orange juice," omfg Brogan hun that's no miracle cure, it'll just send your blood sugar through the roof. You're not meant to have more than 125ml of fruit juice per day, and that's a really small glass.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.