Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two ECGs, blood tests and a chest xray in the same day? I'm calling bullshit. You need a referral then you wait for the results? I had a chest Xray late last year and had to wait a week for the results. Same with bloods. They don't come back instantly, right? Unless they rush these things at A&E. Brogan is such a liar I doubt everything she says tbh.
I went into the GP unit via 111 last December with a temp of 42, intense shivers this was 3 weeks after a csection. I had no idea what was wrong. I had a chest xray (as well as other bloods,swabs,ECGs) and got the results straight away.

Edited to say I also got swabs and blood results within 2 days but I was still in hospital so maybe that was why. Also all hospitals are different and run by different trusts? If that makes sense probably not.

Reactions: 2
She now claims both her and Benji are ill, and she’s drinking as much orange juice as possible..... that sure is gonna help the real problem brogie

Reactions: 6
8 minutes into the vlog ‘my hair is so thick’ Thick! Thick!!!!! duck off mate
It doesn’t even look average to thick it looks on the thinner side. When she showed it all pulled to the front on either side there’s not much hair at all. Obviously nothing wrong with having fine hair but it’s ridiculous how she goes on about it being sooo thick. You can see when it’s it a ponytail how small it is.

Reactions: 17
Fair enough! I wasn't sure. But as if you should be getting heart problems at 25? Surely a massive wake up call.
Don't post a lot but needed to comment on this.

In Jan last year I was taken to A&E with chest pains and a racing heart and it gave me a massive wake up call. I was morbidly obese at the time and have since lost over 2 stone, not as much as I'd have liked but it's coming off and being taken to hospital was a massive kick up the bum to do something.. I'd be surprised if it hasn't scared her in someway because it really did me.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
It doesn’t even look average to thick it looks on the thinner side. When she showed it all pulled to the front on either side there’s not much hair at all. Obviously nothing wrong with having fine hair but it’s ridiculous how she goes on about it being sooo thick. You can see when it’s it a ponytail how small it is.
My hair is very fine and I have a lot of it so it does take ages to dry as it can suck up a lot of water as it’s frizzy, but I would never call it thick, I think she’s in denial about her whole health!

Reactions: 7

In Jan last year I was taken to A&E with chest pains and a racing heart and it gave me a massive wake up call. I was morbidly obese at the time and have since lost over 2 stone, not as much as I'd have liked but it's coming off and being taken to hospital was a massive kick up the bum to do something.. I'd be surprised if it hasn't scared her in someway because it really did me.
Wow, you are doing great, that's amazing, keep up the good work 😍

Also, I hope everyone likes my new profile picture 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How the dress actually fits vs how she poses to pretend she is skinnyView attachment 71923
It's the dirty brown boots I can’t cope with 🤣 instead of focusing her time on bagging freebie trips, maybe she should put the same energy into trying to find a personal shopper / stylist. She would get a lot more from it that’s for sure! My mum is in her 50’s and dresses cooler than her!

Reactions: 5

I'm sorry to hear that but glad you're taking better care of yourself ❤

Reactions: 2
Also, wearing that dress in your 20's should be a crime.
I don’t even think it’s this! I’m in my 20s and I’d wear it with a leather jacket, massive hair, red lips and black tights and boots. It’s the way she styles herself that makes her look ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can actually get fucked on this one. I had a horrific cold/ potential flu last year and I got my arse into a classroom full of children and did not complain once. (I did sleep from the second I got home from work until it was time to get up like 😂) she deserves zero congratulations for putting a vlog up which will entirely be her moaning about having the sniffles.
As a teacher I know the feeling. Hell when we are off we still have to work because we need to set cover work. It’s often not worth the stress

She is a so lazy. Tim and Jen Tracker have just had a kid and they post every day!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep her plaster on all day and even when she goes out for her meal with Fraser. You only need it on for like an hour max 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet you that she didn’t go to the GP but instead went to A&E. 100%. No way she would have got an appointment and then referred to cardiology to have ECGs / X-RAYs all within a morning / afternoon. She went to an A and E / emergency drop in.

What a waste of resources. Disgusting 😡

Reactions: 11
Almost everything she said about her hair in this vlog drove me crazy. Her hair does not look thick at all, especially in the clip where she was calling it thick! Why can’t she go to her normal hairdresser to have layers added? Why does it have to be someone new?

Also, when she pulled her ponytail holder out of her hair & referred to the indents left from the ponytail as her ‘natural curly hair wanting to come out to play.’ But it wouldn’t be a Brogan vlog without her commenting about her thick, naturally curly hair 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m still in the middle of watching the vlog, so pardon that I’ve made a couple comments now. They got SO lucky that they were able to get another box of tile! I can’t believe they didn’t calculate how much they needed ahead of time, and made sure they had more than enough. They had to drive 80 minutes each way just to get that 1 box, what if it had been totally sold out?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.