Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly wacky, she only did that story to show off the fact she’s “lost her voice” I’ve done 7 lessons back to back teaching with that voice and it’s fine, she probably went out with Megan and was singing as that event dropped her which is why she feels bad, Benji needs to leave her ASAP although I fear she doesn’t have the resilience this time to cope

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does it look like there's ANOTHER new clothing item in the background 🙄 She probably can't fit in the formal dress she bought for the last cruise

Screenshot_20200119_172538.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
hope this is okto post not brogan related
did anyone see beths instagram post about somone asking her if she thinks there ever have kids (it was in her stories)
i felt the answer was a bit abrupt i get we never know what happens behind closed doors but i really felt like it was not asled in a nasty way but her reply was kinda rude idk may be shes gone through stuff and thats why she is kinda sensitive x

hope this is okto post not brogan related
did anyone see beths instagram post about somone asking her if she thinks there ever have kids (it was in her stories)
i felt the answer was a bit abrupt i get we never know what happens behind closed doors but i really felt like it was not asled in a nasty way but her reply was kinda rude idk may be shes gone through stuff and thats why she is kinda sensitive x
I disagree, I don’t think she was abrupt at all. Like she said, you never know what anyone has been through - people might not want kids or might not be able to have kids and it’s not really anyone else’s business. Some people never stop and think how asking that questions might make someone feel. It’s important to be aware.

Reactions: 12
I disagree, I don’t think she was abrupt at all. Like she said, you never know what anyone has been through - people might not want kids or might not be able to have kids and it’s not really anyone else’s business. Some people never stop and think how asking that questions might make someone feel. It’s important to be aware.
i suppose i kinda get that but its getting to the point no one in this world can say anything for the fear of upsetting people im the first one to always say consider how that could make some one feel but it was not even worded rudely i dont know but your right i totally get how that could make some one feel bad

Kids is a sensitive one though. Especially for women. I think it is a bit of a rude question tbh. Normally coming from older female relatives!

Beth annoys me off and on but I think it's a good response.

Reactions: 10
Why is she in bed at 6pm

To be fair it's probably teatime and their bed is their dining table
I'd love to say its because she is ill but she literally goes to bed at 8pm when she is on holiday. Her life is so dull that sleep is preferable.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to say its because she is ill but she literally goes to bed at 8pm when she is on holiday. Her life is so dull that sleep is preferable.
If im sick id rather keep busy and next thing your better sometimes just being in bed makes you worse shes just lazy a sore throat ffs just suck a sweet.

Reactions: 5
I have chronic tonsilitis and lose my voice often. I don't go 'back to bed' when i have no voice or a flare up, i wouldn't get anything done for a start.

Tonsils will come up in 2 weeks though.

She seems to be doing less and less as each day passes... I wonder if Benji is hiding at the new house. I know I would be!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.