Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mayo that’s been kept in a cupboard and cheese just seems weird, now we know what she is eating all week when Bongo isn’t in..... the portion must contain 500+ calories
I just don’t understand how she even came up with it? I’d say more like 800 cals for that, good thing she doesn’t have any food intolerances isn’t it 🙃

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else’s jaw drop when she showed her cheese box? Most people like cheese, but damn girl that’s a tonne.

Reactions: 17
Argh there is nothing wrong with liking food but she is so so greedy. Massive portions, big bags of sweets....more more more

She would probably be confused if she ever stopped to allow herself to actually be hungry. Or stopped eating when she was full. ****ing beast....

Reactions: 10
Argh there is nothing wrong with liking food but she is so so greedy. Massive portions, big bags of sweets....more more more

She would probably be confused if she ever stopped to allow herself to actually be hungry. Or stopped eating when she was full. ****ing beast....
the thing is if she picked a plan like sw weight watchers etc really tried stuck to it did excercise the weight would proberly come off quick because its known the more u have to loose the quicker it comes off i remmeber when she followed sw yet didnt stick to it so it clearly didnt work i am not saying it works for everyone but most of these youtubers instagramers that say it dont work is because there doing somthing wrong

Reactions: 7
That comment has been removed off her video! Half the video was out of focus. All the video was just utter tit!!!! I still go to work full time with a cold yet she gets movie days in bed, early nights, a quick night away for free.

Reactions: 9
That new green dress she keeps wearing is cutting off the circulation round her arms. And looks like a maternity dress

Reactions: 11
That new green dress she keeps wearing is cutting off the circulation round her arms. And looks like a maternity dress
i think its one of them situations ive been nearly 18 stone and i feel with weight loss somtimes the only way some one can change is to think oh tit i need to do this now and tbh i thought her momment would have been at the hospital but i truly think and i sound awful but i think it will take a heart attack or somthing serious to scare her
and it does not help when u have friends that promote body postive im all for being body postive be who u want aslong as your happy and HEALTHY no one going to be fooling me her double chin out of breathe person is out of breathe being out of breathe when doing nothing is a sign your hearts not happy and it is a shame as much as brogan can be how she is i used to really like her and i just wish somone would give her an intervention or somthing to make her change :\

Reactions: 1
You can be body positive and be aware of your weight, you can be a fat healthy person, a girl I used to work with was slightly smaller than brogan but we worked in retail and she walked 2 miles to and from work, she wasn’t out of breath! She should notice! The fact she is apologising for being out of breath on camera for walking up stairs

Reactions: 8
You can be body positive and be aware of your weight, you can be a fat healthy person, a girl I used to work with was slightly smaller than brogan but we worked in retail and she walked 2 miles to and from work, she wasn’t out of breath! She should notice! The fact she is apologising for being out of breath on camera for walking up stairs
yeah i defonitly agree you can be either or and be healthy unhealthy but idk with brogan its just really pissing me off

At this point every aspect of her life revolves around food, it’s mentioned constantly no matter what she’s doing.

Reactions: 6
‘I was seen quite quickly because I’ve got a history of migraines’ you and me both brogan but it wouldn’t get you prioritised in a and e
you're joking, i have a history of seizures/migraines and am not prioritised simply because 'im epileptic' turns out i actually did have tonsiltis and my seizures got worse, so brogie stfu

Reactions: 3
It could have been her mum 😅 can't think of any other friends she has
called it! 😂 This girl can't keep friends..I mean she could have still taken her Mum out anyway.
Bongo was probably looking forward to a night to himself 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if someone has already picked up on this.... but she had a ‘body shower’ (🤢) and a bath in the same day and didn’t wash her manky, greaaasssy hair 😷😷 and THEN got into fresh pjs and fresh bedding with the manky, greasy hair?!?! Disgusting 🤢😷😷😷

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sure that for someone who “suffers from migraines” brogan has never mentioned having migraines ... plus you aren’t allowed to be on the combined pill if you suffer with them. I’m on the same pill she was on and every 6 months go for a blood pressure check and my doc always checks that I’m not having frequent headaches or migraines.. brogan goes to doctors about a cold she probably calls a one off tension headache a migraine. Her headaches will be down to dehydration from the complete lack of water she appears to drink, she runs off Pepsi max

Reactions: 9
Just me or does the new sofa look cheap 🙈

I suppose next to the new carpet, sorry I mean manky old carpet, it would be hard for anything to look good quality and cosy.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if someone has already picked up on this.... but she had a ‘body shower’ (🤢) and a bath in the same day and didn’t wash her manky, greaaasssy hair 😷😷 and THEN got into fresh pjs and fresh bedding with the manky, greasy hair?!?! Disgusting 🤢😷😷😷
No wonder their headboard is black 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a bit pathetic that the entirety of her week lasted 20 mins. Tim and Jen Tracker had a complete home vlog and it was at least double that

Reactions: 5
Also she said she was at gp for a couple hours then a&e for a few hours. The amount of wasted resources cos she had a cold but then miraculously felt better the next day!!!! People like her are why the NHS is on its knees with a&es on black alert!!! She moans about working in the evenings yet does nothing but buy tat all day!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.