Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Bet you that she didn’t go to the GP but instead went to A&E. 100%. No way she would have got an appointment and then referred to cardiology to have ECGs / X-RAYs all within a morning / afternoon. She went to an A and E / emergency drop in.

What a waste of resources. Disgusting 😡
Her GP would have referred her to go to A&E that day and they hook you up to a monitor. It’s happened to me a few times.

Reactions: 3

Laur91

VIP Member
Two ECGs, blood tests and a chest xray in the same day? I'm calling bullshit. You need a referral then you wait for the results? I had a chest Xray late last year and had to wait a week for the results. Same with bloods. They don't come back instantly, right? Unless they rush these things at A&E. Brogan is such a liar I doubt everything she says tbh.
nah I must say I went to the docs once with a pain my chest when I breathe in (I’m on the pill so blood clot is always a risk) so he sent me up to A&E for tests including chest X Ray and all came back same day.

I’m not surprised by that part at all - I imagine the hospital were being over cautious cos heaven forbid they turn her away and she drops dead but still it’s just a reflection on her diet and lifestyle!

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
I too was taken off the pill at the mean mention of a migraine with aura due to stroke risk!

I watched an old vlog back and what shocked me was her voice change! It has changed a lot!!!
Her pronunciation is appalling, terrible for a 25 year old. I watched the last haul she did..she talks like her chin is tucked to her chest the whole time and mumbles. If you aren’t comfortable on camera outside of your office, vlogging is not the job for you hun. I get what is being said about sounding quite full of herself, most people can see the difference between confidence/ego, and I think she believe it or not is lacking a fair bit in confidence making up with an ego. A decent role model for her to look up to would be so good for her. *You are never too old to have role models!

Gossiperina

I don't want to insult anyone but...a rug over carpet? Is that a thing people do? I hate carpets so I really don't know :unsure:

54321Z

9E0898DB-7A16-47F2-8ECC-D613FCD5455F.jpeg

She’s updated her highlights... “first house”? Does she plan on buying a second?

mrsrh

Chatty Member
she definitely reads here! She refilmed the into because it was out of focus!!!
I literally said that about the weekly vlog this week

gossgal

VIP Member
It’s gonna look drab I can already guess from the state of the living room. She has done sweet FA for the home and the home account.
Brogan wants the ikea style all white she cant get away with that yes white is clean and fresh but only if you keep up with the housework, that house wasnt perfect but was livable they have turned in to a shit hole, who buys one box of tiles ffs did they not know about size/cuttings thought benji had more sense than that.

Imagine they bought the house for a project and let it out for renting and people were waiting to move in to it 😂 😂

Lola123

VIP Member
Also the amount of plastic she goes through!!! Or waste honestly I’m shocked by it! And she was talking about Benji drinking energy drinks but has gallons of Pepsi.....

GeordieLass

Nah she’s settled for an area so she can say she has a 4 bed (or is it 3 bed) and she still lives in Bournemouth rather than Poole lien she does now, she’s a snob and she knows it

Also the whole carpet thing, she originally kicked off because the carpet didn’t arrive in time, now she’s pushed it back “because they’re not ready for it” sorry you’ve had the keys for 5 months and work for yourself, how are you not ready for carpet?!
Should be have a bet on when they’ll actually officially move in (AKA when we get a whole gushy Instagram post about how proud she is that she now has her own home etc)
very surprised she doesn't say she lives in Christchurch to be like THTMM

• Haha
A minute in and she’s already mentioned her naturally curly hair.. in a shop with me video.
Found it so rude when she was talking about the cheap cards, saying they’d do for Benjis mum or gran. Wow. I found the whole concept of this video annoying as it’s basically pick anything that you like the look of and convince yourself it’s worth it regardless of if you need it.
This definitely pissed me off more than it should! I buy all the cards in our house and my husband has a big family but they still all get ones with mum/nan/niece etc they’re like 59p from card factory! I bet Julie gets a bloody moonpig card though 🤬

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
Also I don’t know about anyone else but if I’d been on a flight the whole day before...I’d need to move about, my legs would be dying.

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m a bit new when it comes to this girl, how can she be on vlog #210.....she started at #60...what happened to the others?

• Haha

Helkat207

My 1 year old cat got killed yesterday and im grieving hard. I swear if she says she's feeling overwhelmed or moans about a simple day to day task then im sorry but im going to bite!
oh god I’m so so sorry. Sending lots of love💕 we had one killed a few years back, cars going way too fast along our road- it was like the loss of one of my children😢

• Sad