Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i get 34 days annual leave, I don’t get bank holidays off and I gain an extra day for every year I work there (up until 5 years) so I get a fair few! But obviously with benji working for family that could be why or he could be taking it unpaid.

I just can’t wait to see her waste a cruise by spending everyday by the Buffett.

Reactions: 5
My partner is self employed, 10 days off over xmas means we scrimp and save for months before december to get by and pay the mortgage and Bill's... I dont understand how they have all these endless holidays and money. She will probably come back a stone heavier with the unlimited food!! Unless she gets norovirus!!!

Reactions: 2
These too take a break from taking a break. I can’t even take a day off work sick because I need the money. Trying to save for a house and a wedding, disguisting

Reactions: 7
A cruise? I wonder how her emetophobia will cope. It can take a while for people to get used to the movement on board if you know what I mean 🤢

THERE IS NO WAY A GENUINE SUFFERER WOULD GO ON A CRUISE
You are absolutely right. As an emet i wont even go on a coach let alone a frickin boat 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Lol I'm not jealous. Organised trip, spending most of your time on a boat. I would never go on a cruise. The weather will be nice but she will spend most of her time eating and binge watching. Yawn.

Reactions: 4
So sick of these companies giving free trips away to people who can afford to pay for it and who would make it the most amazing experience! Her last cruise she ate afternoon tea and played games everyday! They barely showed anything the company had to offer outside the boat!! She's an awful vlogger and she certainly can't be put in the travel category! I've got 3 mini breaks lined up from now until June - all totally new places! All booked myself. And all a total adventure where I won't be living off cheap afternoon tea or buffet pasta!!!!! Lazy fat lump is so self entitled!

Reactions: 9
Here's my bets on what we are gonna see in vlogs

Loads of chill time in the room / them watching Netflix
A million Insta shots of her trotters in the sand
Ten photos of her holding a coconut.
Lots of fruit at the buffet.
An argument.
Food that has nothing to do with Caribbean culture.

duck all else.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Enjoy the shittest cruise line at sea 😂 Seriously, I have been on 11 cruises that were beautiful! I went on P&O once...They served potatoes from a tin, people fought each other in the bag wash & the ship got norovirus. It was the voyage of the damned!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The post on Instagram and her stories contradict themselves..? :unsure:
"Tonight i'm off for a meal with my brother"
"My brother and i went for dinner last night"

Both posted at the same time.. or am i being really dense here because its Friday and I've had a busy week in work? 😂 😂

View attachment 71020View attachment 71021
I think it’s because she has to send the stories over to the brands first for approval. It must have been shot on the night and then posted the next day.

Reactions: 2
Enjoy the shittest cruise line at sea 😂 Seriously, I have been on 11 cruises that were beautiful! I went on P&O once...They served potatoes from a tin, people fought each other in the bag wash & the ship got norovirus. It was the voyage of the damned!
Fingers crossed she gets norovirus 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going on a cruise with P and O in June around the Med I’m tempted to vlog it and see if I can do a better job that brobeg.
not that that would be hard
Also thinking of doing the same for Florida next year.
also have you seen Charlottes Florida vlogs so far? The difference between her and brogans are like night and day!

There’s no point in them going. She will talk about breakfast.. skip to lunch and then ask benji if he is ready to go back to the room.

I’m going on a cruise with P and O in June around the Med I’m tempted to vlog it and see if I can do a better job that brobeg.
not that that would be hard
Also thinking of doing the same for Florida next year.
also have you seen Charlottes Florida vlogs so far? The difference between her and brogans are like night and day!
I’ve watched Charlottes. She tells you exactly how much each meal and drink is, if it’s on a dining plan etc.

If it’s anything like the last cruise, brace yourselves for a vlog consisting of copious amounts of afternoon tea and not much else. She is vile.

It’s been 103 days since they picked up the keys for the house. 103! What was a perfectly habitable house has been ruined, the only partially complete room looks dead and once she puts up her usual 3 Desenio prints above the sofa, it won’t look much different to the slum that she calls her office at Kevin’s.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’ll provide us with plenty of lols and photoshop fails esp with all these constant holidays she’s just gonna keep growing.. (in size🤣)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.