Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s getting another free trip with p and o cruises 🙄 around the Caribbean!!! I am clearly in the wrong job haha!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Does Benjamin even work anymore?! He has so many holidays! will they be in this house before March? this would be a good time to hire someone in to do all the work whilst you’re away and come back to a finished house.

My phone corrects benji to Benjamin every time I try so I’m gonna stop fighting it 😂

Reactions: 8
A cruise again really?!!!! Just glad it’s not a Disney one...tough titties there bogie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one else would ever get this much time off work it’s a bleeping joke

Reactions: 7
Give me strength! What do these companies see in her content that makes them keep booking her- there must be something!?
No wonder the bloody house is taking so long,
And that manic smile is back too!
Wonder if Benji will also mark his posts as gifted/ad as the skiing ones weren’t and when i questioned it my comment got removed!!

Does Benjamin even work anymore?! He has so many holidays! will they be in this house before March? this would be a good time to hire someone in to do all the work whilst you’re away and come back to a finished house.

My phone corrects benji to Benjamin every time I try so I’m gonna stop fighting it 😂
Good job he works with Daddy as no one in a non family job would have access to the amount of annual leave he has!!

I’ve been at my job 6 years and get 30 days of annual leave which I thought was generous... how many holidays a year must Benji get?! Jeez Kevin is the best employer going 🤣

it’s only 11 days into the year and she’s already bagged a free holiday, I’m raging

I’ve been at my job 6 years and get 30 days of annual leave which I thought was generous... how many holidays a year must Benji get?! Jeez Kevin is the best employer going 🤣

it’s only 11 days into the year and she’s already bagged a free holiday, I’m raging
I'm guessing with 30 days you are also a fellow council employee like me?? 🙊

Reactions: 1
He’s probably classed as self employed so can take time whenever he wants to!!

Reactions: 1
She's looking forward to the 'Incredible food on board' ..... Let's hope they don't serve burgers, pizzas, chicken nuggets and tomato covered pasta so we can see something different!!
I'm getting closer to pressing the 'unfollow' button on instagram.

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing with 30 days you are also a fellow council employee like me?? 🙊
no I actually work in marketing, but my company has a policy whereby you start on 22 days of holiday and gain more each year you’re with them so I now get 30!

My mum worked for the council for 30+ years though!

Reactions: 3
‘This post isn’t an AD’ yes it is though you’re announcing a freebie & tagging the company 😂 she should be embarrassed really, claiming to be a travel vlogger but has only paid for 1.5 holidays out of about 10.

oh well Brogon, I hope your rum is next to someone with sea sickness🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A cruise? I wonder how her emetophobia will cope. It can take a while for people to get used to the movement on board if you know what I mean 🤢

THERE IS NO WAY A GENUINE SUFFERER WOULD GO ON A CRUISE

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does someone with zero talent or charisma keep getting gifted free holidays? I will never understand

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seems like our complaints to P&O last year didn’t put them off her ...

• Angry
Reactions: 6
With so many free holidays you would think she would be serious about losing some lard. 1 gym class every three months isn’t going to cut it.

Reactions: 14
A cruise? I wonder how her emetophobia will cope. It can take a while for people to get used to the movement on board if you know what I mean 🤢

THERE IS NO WAY A GENUINE SUFFERER WOULD GO ON A CRUISE
I know!! Especially with the levels of norovirus that sweep across a cruise ship at lightening speed. Its a vominting breading ground is a cruise!

Reactions: 12
Brogan #17: off with Benji for some free cruising fun but will Mooney Mansion ever be done?

I know!! Especially with the levels of norovirus that sweep across a cruise ship at lightening speed. Its a vominting breading ground is a cruise!
Someone should ask her about that on Instagram

Reactions: 24
That cruise would have cost around £4k for the pair of them. Even for someone who works for a travel company I can’t afford that. It bloody goes to waste on those pair! I’m starting to dislike her more and more:mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.