Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Not sure if you’ve been or not, I do think it’s an “each to their own” kind of thing, if we all liked the same things then the world would be dull and everyone would holiday in one place.

I do enjoy Disney, mainly for the rides, food and shows, I don’t cry when visiting or cry at the castle and I’ve also only been three times (Orlando) and I don’t intend to go back anytime soon. I enjoy all sorts of holidays to all sorts of places really.

holidays weren’t something that I had as a child at all, although other children in my class did brag about Disney. I guess it’s the escapism largely that appeals. It’s just a day of fun really from the normal stresses.

I don’t know why some people are obsessed. I do think with Brogan she seems very infantile and unable to accept being an adult.
I don't know, I don't see it as any different to anyone who makes their whole personality rooting for teams in one or a couple sports. The YouTubers/IGers/TikTokkers are all just braggy and preformative. You could replace Disney with almost anything and they'd act the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Muh

I really think she'd feel better if she started getting regular exercise, a few times a day.
Walking will lift her mood.
I think a lot of this is related to her weight.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Made me lol when it said yoga class bc when she said she’d ‘booked a gym class’ I actually thought it was going to be a gym class. (Not slagging off yoga bc I like pilates but after weight training and cardio, not on its own.)
Me too like I thought an actual gym session of doing a workout.
It’s what she needs.

focusdochas

VIP Member
So many of us have been there in various levels. Denial is my specialty according to my therapist but I am consistently going on a monthly basis so we are chipping away slowly.

• Heart

Sarlis

VIP Member
Is it normal for someone with that amount of money not to have a will? (I haven’t a clue cos I have no money!)
Also doesn’t the state/government or what ever take a chunk too if there’s no will?
And how the foooook can she be sad about old Gazza on Father’s Day when she’s got so much money out of the fella now he’s dead??
oh at @Venom - Big Dave be running no where, waddling away with Frazer/ Bench maybe, but running NOT!🤣
It happens more than you think. I went through similar with my mum except I was the administrator and in terms of family there were less considerations.

I am really surprised about him not having a will though, he seemed the type to have one.
Tax is taken over a certain amount will or no will and it can be up to 40% it can get complicated if there’s more than 1 kid and new wives etc… or relatives crawling out the wood work to contest probate.

I thought he was married to someone (not ma’julie) correct me if I’m wrong there, she might have kept the house where she inherited it outright, which could be worth in the region of 900k-1.2mil (maybe more). I *think* inheritance your entitled to certain amount that doesn’t have IHT then there’s nil rate band on top that can be applied.
But if he had debts and stuff they would be paid out of his estate.
She probably inherited less than we think and she’s spent a good chunk on rust bucket wedding and business class seats.

If they sell/have sold the house if it’s mortgaged that would be paid off then if there’s capital gains to be paid if it increased in value after the death.
Complicated 🤪

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
I think her plan is to live off the Money whilst claiming "burnout" but newsflash Borgs, it will run out eventually

Mable912

VIP Member
They bought their house around the same time I did. I wonder if she’s due to remortgage soon, we locked in a 5 year rate back when they were good and looking to have considerable higher monthly payments when we have to remortgage soon. Thankfully we both have well paying full time jobs; but I wonder if their single income, which is pretty unpredictable, and the pressure of being the breadwinner is finally catching up too her.

i work for the nhs so her claiming to be burnt out is absolutely laughable, but I do think their finances and benjis lack of contribution will be playing in the back of her mind, even if she’s not aware of it. Their crazy spending habits might have finally caught up with them.
I really hope you’re right, but the rate that they are spaffing money I really can’t see interest rate increases being an issue for them, that’s even if they still have a mortgage at this point! (Could have paid it off).

Someone on the Niomi Smart thread paid a few quid and was able to confirm if she did or didn’t have a mortgage on her property by using her address 🤔

• Wow

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Just thinking guys and gals, what if the bog monster has disappeared offline cos she's taken herself off to a clinic in Europe (hopefully not by train or she'll travel via Australia given her knack for over complicating things) for some bariatric surgery like her pal Catherine Kay did a while ago? She'll reappear in a week or so slightly lighter and claim she's fine and ready to grace her followers with her presence.......

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Thanks to our @Venom for another fabulous title! 😂

Recap:
- Bog went to London, saw 2 shows. Didn’t understand anything about one of them but thought Mean Girls was SUR GUD. Had 6000 calories and purchased 2 pins.
- went to Disneyland Paris and spend another £3-4K on hotels tickets and shite
- cried at the Disneyland Paris castle again
- both Bog and Bench still look AT LEAST 10 years older than they actually are.

6 year challenge

View attachment 3000396

View attachment 3000393

As you were m’loves
It actually breaks my heart a little to see such a change in so little time. She could do all the things with the money she’s frittered into becoming healthier and fitter. It’s such a shame really to see it happen in front of you. I guess she needs to see it for herself. I’ve damaged my body including my liver by eating like Brogan. I thought I was young and invisible. If I’d have seen these pictures about myself it wouldn’t be a wake up call.

Reactions: 9

Pennycray

I am wetting myself

47:00 minutes in on the vlog in the lift - why is she doing a maggie thatcher impression 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
Just thinking guys and gals, what if the bog monster has disappeared offline cos she's taken herself off to a clinic in Europe (hopefully not by train or she'll travel via Australia given her knack for over complicating things) for some bariatric surgery like her pal Catherine Kay did a while ago? She'll reappear in a week or so slightly lighter and claim she's fine and ready to grace her followers with her presence.......
She’s got a “phobia” of sick. So with the dumping… she wouldn’t touch it. Don’t even think bongo would allow her to do it as he’s a feeder

• Haha