Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celery16

VIP Member
They both ate a lot more than 40 euros worth of food, whilst complaining it was expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

squishbish

Wonder if Bench isn't being supportive and they've had a fall out during her 'depressive' episode 🤔

Also not great to get a tattoo in the wrong frame of mind she'll regret it surely 🤷‍♀️
I think so. All these updates on her story and not once has she specifically said thank you to her new husband who’s with her 24/7 for any kind of support

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Having seen what Catherine scoffed on their recent cruise I was surprised she'd had bariatric surgery.

Two Tattlers on the same cruise at the same time that would have been so awkward when they bumped into eachother in matching white Scandinavian Explorer gilets and tastes like holidays pina coladas.

• Haha

spoonqueen

Currently watching the 2nd dlp vlog. The amount she gets wrong about Disney astounds me.

The entrance to Flight Force is absolutely not hard to find... There's massive signage for it -_-

• Haha

Mrs_Fox

I have tattoos and try not to judge what other people choose but…

A badly placed basic paw print tattoo?

Im a fat girl who loves tattoos, but have no space for more. My flabby arms and thighs are blank coz why would I want to attract attention to them?

Also she has 1000% edited / stretched her arm for the tattoo reveal..

Reactions: 11
That’s the problem with all the rinse and repeat Disney crowd. They go so often that the shine and excitement has worn off and they have to put on this fact overly dramatic persona since they’re too fucking stupid to actually produce decent content.
And they became so complacent and skipped rides for being too long despite it being their favourite and then the world went into lockdown and they couldn't ride their beloved Flight of Passage.
They have also started to one up each other flying business class and staying in deluxe etc when it is hard to see how some of them are affording it

I think Brogan and Benji have found comfort in the disney parks which a lot of people do, it can be an easy holiday with people wanting to be nice to you and take care of you, but don't fake this deep rooted love which is evident when they can't even name characters or movies

Drusilla

Chatty Member
She got sent 5 free books. Well that's going to last her for the next 3 years at least.
I see she hasn't "write" a review since June 18th. Hard to keep up huh Brogie? Too many words, too much Pepsi and rum!
That chair she bought for the garden is already under 5 cm of dust and webs.

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Not a snowball’s chance in hell she’ll be able to go to this concert and NOT post something. Burnout my arse

focusdochas

VIP Member
I don’t watch her anymore so I’m just going on what I read here, she could also just be a brat who never mentally grew up