Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adaptablecoffee

florida vlogs don't do as well as they once did either because so many people simply can't afford that holiday anymore
There’s sooooo many people who do florida vlogs now and do them better than she does, I think that’s more of a problem for her than the affordability of the holiday. People will watch regardless of affordability.

Reactions: 10

focusdochas

VIP Member
I’m going to Edinburgh the week before fringe. I know with my mobility issues it’s going to be interesting but I’m doing three things each day. I can’t wait to see what she does. So many great walking tours that don’t involve a ton of walking. I can’t do one that I’d love to do as my mobility is dodgy but that’s life.
Premier Inn here as I’d rather spend my money on local independent businesses

• Heart

TiredOfFakes

Just popping in to say this thread always makes me laugh so much Brogan Devere indeed that's made my day you're all hilarious 😂🎉

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Wonder why Bog wasn’t at Adam Twatten’s book launch? Though they were besties - surely she would be there to support him??
You're being unfair. She's burned out, duh!

Any bets her next one will say ‘Daddy’ 🙄
Wouldn't surprise me, she's a vile troll.

And of course likely didn’t listen to the after care - keep it out the sun

ANY WHY did she get her top off?🤢
Of course, there's no way she could possibly keep out of the sun but she doesn't sunbathe remember 😊.

I have no idea for her taking her top off??? Like, why??? It was visible since her sleeves aren't long, is she trying to prove tattlers wrong and say she loves herself?? Absolutely mind boggling 😂

• Haha

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
She mentioned in the vlog that she would like to do meet up in the park ( anything for an ego boost!) but she said it's not allowed, anyone know what she means by that???
Vloggers (or any kind of "celebrities") are not allowed to use the Disney parks to host a meet and greet or get together.

So she can talk all she wants, because she would never do that in the first place! Easy to say "aww shucks I would love to but it's against the rules".

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I wonder how much of that 1.7mil is his property or properties though? And did he own these jointly with his wife? If he did, then that amount would need to come off the estate as his wife would get those. Plus his wife gets his possessions.

So what else would be left? Apart from cash in the bank? It all depends on that really to work out what she actually ended up with.

VirgoGossip

Chatty Member
If she didn't go to cousins wedding due to jealousy or what ever because her own wedding was shite then god knows how she's going to be being a bridesmaid for bianca
She'll either make an excuse as to why she can't go, have a fall out with her beforehand and get either get kicked out of or withdraw from the party because she can't take the jealousy, or she will make everything about her or spend the whole day saying 'I'm so glad I didn't do this, this and that. So happy my wedding was simple'. I can imagine she makes a point of saying shit like as long as you're married the other wedding-related things aren't important which some people genuinely agree with- but this is Bragan and we know she isn't like that.

Then again, no one she knows will be a Bianca's wedding whereas all her family went to her cousin's and she knew she'd have to acknowledge her wedding was no where near as nice and she'd probably get a few sympathetic looks too.

Muh

I empathise with her about her weight.
I need to lose two stone.
It's hard to shift it and like her, I have a big appetite, which has always been a curse.

• Heart

Amberella

Guys please, I'm trying to breathe... This thread is on fire this morning 🔥

All through out the vlog she is stating how happy she is, what lies!

• Haha
I done it 🤓

I do t know what any of it means tho 😅

View attachment 3011035
On the charges register where it says registered charge with Coventry building society - that’s the mortgage. I’d say she might well be waiting until September for a remortgage and will pay it off then to avoid early repayment fees? 5 year term seems reasonable….
---
Is it normal for someone with that amount of money not to have a will? (I haven’t a clue cos I have no money!)
Also doesn’t the state/government or what ever take a chunk too if there’s no will?
And how the foooook can she be sad about old Gazza on Father’s Day when she’s got so much money out of the fella now he’s dead??
oh at @Venom - Big Dave be running no where, waddling away with Frazer/ Bench maybe, but running NOT!🤣
No, not normal!!! Makes me think he was in some denial about ever doing it. The marriage before he died was definitely for a logical reason. I reckon the sadness is from the guilt - she never bothered at all, probably presumed he’d cut her out and left her nothing to justify the ill feeling and now….
---
I wonder how much of that 1.7mil is his property or properties though? And did he own these jointly with his wife? If he did, then that amount would need to come off the estate as his wife would get those. Plus his wife gets his possessions.

So what else would be left? Apart from cash in the bank? It all depends on that really to work out what she actually ended up with.
Pretty sure the amount quoted is HIS share. Everything gets valued and split by intestate rules - if the property was the full value of the estate, and it was all his then she’d basically be forced to sell it to pay out brogan and Fraser unless they chose to forgo their inheritance (and I’m laughing at the idea bog would ever do this!)

skintsocks

VIP Member
Fraser and Binjuice denying the colours of the rainbow. Brogan eating the entire rainbow. And some.

Not over the bingo-wing tatt. How odd.

• Haha

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Remember when we were treated to a vlog of them in 2021 (I think it was the infamous Segway fail series) and she was harping on about how much she sew sew loved watching the olympics, "yeah I can have a nap and then turn on the tv and watch, urm swimming and yeah i just love it!". Watch out Gabby Logan and Claire Balding, she'll be after your jobs soon 😉
Always with the naps. I'm 10 years older and I only nap if I'm sick or hungover! Such a dull, miserable existence for these two. No wonder she's depressed. She has zero drive.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Not sure if you’ve been or not, I do think it’s an “each to their own” kind of thing, if we all liked the same things then the world would be dull and everyone would holiday in one place.

I do enjoy Disney, mainly for the rides, food and shows, I don’t cry when visiting or cry at the castle and I’ve also only been three times (Orlando) and I don’t intend to go back anytime soon. I enjoy all sorts of holidays to all sorts of places really.

holidays weren’t something that I had as a child at all, although other children in my class did brag about Disney. I guess it’s the escapism largely that appeals. It’s just a day of fun really from the normal stresses.

I don’t know why some people are obsessed. I do think with Brogan she seems very infantile and unable to accept being an adult.
I don't know, I don't see it as any different to anyone who makes their whole personality rooting for teams in one or a couple sports. The YouTubers/IGers/TikTokkers are all just braggy and preformative. You could replace Disney with almost anything and they'd act the same way.

• Heart