Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did they actually have to stop his heart (they mentioned it was open heart surgery) or was that all exaggerated?
I don't know about his heart being stopped as it wasn't on his heart, but he did have his full chest cracked open, so the recovery from that would be rough. But I just can't get over him just not attempting to get back to work! The money won't last forever, the longer he is out, the harder it will be to return.

Reactions: 12

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
I don’t really get tattoos that ‘honour your deceased pet’? In the course of your life you could have owned many pets that will eventually pass on, so are people marking their bodies for every pet that dies?

Cah

Chatty Member
Like little sheep aren’t they I wouldn’t trust her opinion if my life depended on it

You know what I see as well as the obvious - Bogie saying ‘see tattle my husband is supportive and I appreciate him!’
---
I really don’t understand her pin collecting and him indulging her (although I think it’s more attempts at cheering her up)… 2024 Olympic pins it’s not like there even going! View attachment 3031187
Remember when we were treated to a vlog of them in 2021 (I think it was the infamous Segway fail series) and she was harping on about how much she sew sew loved watching the olympics, "yeah I can have a nap and then turn on the tv and watch, urm swimming and yeah i just love it!". Watch out Gabby Logan and Claire Balding, she'll be after your jobs soon 😉

• Haha

TiredOfFakes

She desperately needs a health intervention anyone here remember when the Dr she went to about her contraception refused her the pill wasn't that to do with weight too surely she must feel it not just seen how bad she's let herself get 🤷‍♀️

Popsicled

VIP Member
Is she joining her chum Gary C(unt) in the benefit handout line all whilst still galavanting around without a worry in the world?
He’s obviously influenced her to join his pathetic way of attention seeking living

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I don't mind the design, but the placement boggles my mind. I'm a chunkier girl and I'd never dream of getting a tattoo where my bingo wings flab :p

Mable912

VIP Member
I watched her at the very start and I do not recall her ever once mentioning Disney before she wormed her way in with Charlotte, adopted her personality and realised there was coin to be made from Disney themed videos. If you remember her flat, there was no Disney anywhere.

I find this supposed lifelong obsession to be so disingenuous.
This, one thousand percent!!!

Lola123

VIP Member
She won’t be in bed… she’ll be sunning herself up as soon as the sun comes out… but remember she doesn’t sun bathe….

• Haha

Pennycray

All the books she reads are teen-centric imo.
I’m soooooooooo jealous she got gifted books my 15 yo niece would buy at The Works

• Haha
Why is Benji so obsessed with doing roller coasters with their eyes closed. wtf is the point?View attachment 3029873
Because he's desperate to show Mummy Brogan he's a big boy now and is so brave he can do it with his eyes shut. (Actually he once said it's because if he doesn't see the track he can "fully immerse" himself in the ride... wanker!)
Despite the fact he was on A BABY COASTER and had his arms crossed HOLDING ON!
Even her beloved Thunder Mountain, he holds on for dear life. It's so embarrassing.

• Haha
It’s all of them and their ridiculous bandwagon food and drink habits! I was watching Twattan’s latest video and he went for supper with Vicky No Detail and Max/Alex at WDW and it was a platter family style meal. He says afterwards tat h and Victoria aren’t vegetarian but they both preferred the plant based platter with the Impossible sausages, and other fake meat. Gary the scrounger eats those burgers all the time at Disney and says the same. Like they think they’re eating sew sew much healthier and helping the environment because it’s plant based but meanwhile it’s the most processed chemical filled crap with massive amounts of sodium.

Drinking Starbys and Costa sugar cups multiple times a day in a plastic cup and taking Ubers and car services everywhere instead of Disney or public transit while packing reusable tote bags and cutlery is another one of their favs.
I go to WDW knowing exactly what I'm gonna do to my body if I don't have any control. Couple of days in and I'm always seeking out fresh fruit and salads!

limited75

VIP Member
She's really shilling Hello Fresh these past few days. Have they got the credit card bill from DLP?
The offer she is shilling is the same offer you can get by going direct to their website. I thought the idea was that influencers would offer deals that you couldn't ordinarily get, I guess that has changed.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Complaining about kids being in the background of their pictures with the characters.. Are they seriously deranged? the characters ARE for the kids not two 30 years old bithches as yourself!!
View attachment 3028420View attachment 3028421View attachment 3028422
Wtf. She is mental 😂 like, I'll play along and wave at characters etc and I got really excited seeing Eeyore is Tokyo because he's my favourite pooh character 😂 but I won't go out of my way to see them and complaining about the kids being in pictures 😂 when we watch paradas, if there's kids around and we're at the front then we always let them stand in front of us because I'm an adult and don't need to block the view of children, Bogan seems like the type to bump kids out the way with her fat arse.

• Heart