Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to Disneyland Paris for the first time last week and really enjoyed it.

When the Disneyland hotel came into view I don’t know what came over me but felt myself well up - I just thought it all looked so beautiful and there is something about that Disney magic!
The only other time I’ve been misty eyed was our first trip to WDW when travel restrictions were finally lifted after Covid. That was more of a feeling of relief that life was getting back to normal.

Brogans reaction on the other hand is an embarrassing freak of nature.

Reactions: 18
I didn’t realise this was a story she reshared at first. I thought she was referring to her gunt

IMG_0184.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew she’d be buying premier access. I feel like 40 minutes is a pretty standard wait for a theme park. They’re just unfit and don’t want to stand in the queue. They say it’s about saving time, but then waste hours in the hotel and looking at pins.

Reactions: 34
It's not nostalgia for me as I didn't go as a child. I went to WDW for the first time when I was 17 and just loved it. I got chatting to cast members and decided I wanted to work there. Luckily had the chance to work at WDW for a year when I was in my early 20s and I loved the whole experience. For me it just feels magical. Yes I'm an adult and I know it's a themepark and stuff isn't real but I don't see the harm in just embracing it and having fun. I took my partner when he was 30 - he'd never been to Disney and didn't really "get" it until we were there. I don't get to go often so it feels special when I do. I worked with many people who went to WDW every year as a family holiday so can totally get that for some it is nostalgia.

I've never cried when I see the castle though.
I’m not bothered about Disney films in the slightest but been to WDW twice with my parents and brother, most recently last November. I’m 37 and went for the first time when I was 29.

It’s just a magical sort of feeling, you feel detached from reality and forget all about real life and its worries for some reason. And god knows why I like getting photos with furry creatures that I know have a human inside but you seem to overlook that 🤣

Even my dad who was in a wheelchair last time and can’t go on any rides wants to go back and we are hoping to go back next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have yet to go somewhere with those kind of wait times and tbh with my ataxia I would buy premier plus but pre ataxia I would have tougher it out

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have a 9-5 or a commute or any kids. She could go to the gym every single day and stagger her exercise (so something more intense, something more relaxing). Her house husband cooks for her every day! She has all the time in the world to take care of herself and her body and her skin - there is absolutely NO reason why she isn’t the queen of self-care.

I am genuinely really jealous of her and the amount of time and money she has - I have just quit my insanely stressful job where I was working 7am -7pm most days, and sometimes as late as 10pm. I am hoping my next job gives me more balance to do things like exercise and take care of myself. Brogan should take note!
I didn’t think I’d ever see anyone say they are jealous of her.
The money and time a lot of people would be envious maybe but nothing else…

I hope you find what you are looking for in a job, and you never know what door will open now.

I knew she’d be buying premier access. I feel like 40 minutes is a pretty standard wait for a theme park. They’re just unfit and don’t want to stand in the queue. They say it’s about saving time, but then waste hours in the hotel and looking at pins.
Staying in Disneyland hotel and they still asked for a room closer and near a lift… laziness knows now bounds with them 2.
Probably more worried about the time they won’t have to stuff their faces

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s just a magical sort of feeling, you feel detached from reality and forget all about real life and its worries for some reason. And god knows why I like getting photos with furry creatures that I know have a human inside but you seem to overlook that 🤣
Honestly one of my highlights from my time working there was when I was in my breakroom having lunch and Tigger stuck his head in the door, waved at us and ran away 😂😂 it was just so random and fun and I loved it. Pure magic everywhere. Honestly I loved being a CM and being a small part of that magic for guests every day. Best job ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not bothered about Disney films in the slightest but been to WDW twice with my parents and brother, most recently last November. I’m 37 and went for the first time when I was 29.

Even my dad who was in a wheelchair last time and can’t go on any rides wants to go back and we are hoping to go back next year!
You’d be surprised how many things your dad can go on in his chair! We had my dad in one two years ago and they had special vehicles for Small World, Remy, and a bunch more that we could just roll him right onto! Hell, we even did a night time safari at Animal Kingdom Lodge with night vision goggles and they had a lift to get him in his chair up into the safari vehicle. That is definitely something Disney does very well!

I plan to get Premier Access when I eventually go to DLP but that’s because I only plan to go for a day while I’m in Paris for a regular vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn’t think I’d ever see anyone say they are jealous of her.
The money and time a lot of people would be envious maybe but nothing else…

I hope you find what you are looking for in a job, and you never know what door will open now.

Staying in Disneyland hotel and they still asked for a room closer and near a lift… laziness knows now bounds with them 2.
Probably more worried about the time they won’t have to stuff their faces
I’ll happily admit I’m jealous of their wealth & free time! Why wouldn’t you be?! She has no responsibilities that we can see, she gets to volunteer doing something really fun (Rainbows), she can holiday when she likes with no saving up, no waiting, no going without (again that we can see). When she’s not abroad she’s eating out, going to the theatre etc

In the first Disneyland Paris vlog, she wanted an ornament that was £150, Ben said ‘if you can’t stop thinking about it by the end of our break then you well come back & get it’ & I was like my god that’s 2 weeks food shop for me, yet she can drop that kind of money just because she fancied something. So yeah I envy that kind of disposal income & free time.

Reactions: 36
You’d be surprised how many things your dad can go on in his chair! We had my dad in one two years ago and they had special vehicles for Small World, Remy, and a bunch more that we could just roll him right onto! Hell, we even did a night time safari at Animal Kingdom Lodge with night vision goggles and they had a lift to get him in his chair up into the safari vehicle. That is definitely something Disney does very well!

I plan to get Premier Access when I eventually go to DLP but that’s because I only plan to go for a day while I’m in Paris for a regular vacation.
Aww sorry yeah I didn’t really explain properly, he has MS so it’s a lot of dizziness that affects him, so a lot of rides would probably disorientate him! We did get him on the people mover, the railroad, nemo and friends, the safari, navi river and the cat in the hat ride at universal 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ll happily admit I’m jealous of their wealth & free time! Why wouldn’t you be?! She has no responsibilities that we can see, she gets to volunteer doing something really fun (Rainbows), she can holiday when she likes with no saving up, no waiting, no going without (again that we can see). When she’s not abroad she’s eating out, going to the theatre etc

In the first Disneyland Paris vlog, she wanted an ornament that was £150, Ben said ‘if you can’t stop thinking about it by the end of our break then you well come back & get it’ & I was like my god that’s 2 weeks food shop for me, yet she can drop that kind of money just because she fancied something. So yeah I envy that kind of disposal income & free time.
I was the OG jealous poster and you summed it up! The amount of cash they’ve spent this year is crazy to me. And neither of them work! They have SO MUCH TIME. I would LOVE that amount of time and money to work on myself. I would be GLOWING 24/7.
Edit to add: it’s even stuff like whyyyyy does it take her so long to read a (pretty simple) TikTok famous book? She hardly reads challenging material, she could read 2-3 books a week if she was serious about her ‘reading journey’. I would love her life - and I’d be way better at it than her!! (I’m not Flogan I promise).

Reactions: 26

Never said I wasn’t envious/jealous of the time and seemingly endless money but I could say I was about Jeff Bezos too and anyone else with large sums of money, jealous of Brogan I am not I can assure you, she had most her holidays for free by being a glorified sales person, yet still wants to lay in bed and watch Netflix, she seems to go away more than she attends rainbows. She’s not very intelligent and is annoying and braggy AF 🤷‍♀️
Her lifestyle has led her to go up 3 dress sizes minimum, get skin cancer and a receding hairline and some fake arse beaver teef.
So I repeat I am in no way jealous of her 🤣💀I’m jealous of Jeff Bezos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Did you see her face tho when Ben said to think about the £150 train!?!? Proper sulking like a spoilt little brat she is. I couldn't believe she would leave it in the edit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can understand people getting emotional seeing the castle if it's their first time or they don't see it often but this prat has probably seen a Disney castle more times than her husband has seen her vagina. It screams she's either doing it for attention or there is some severe childhood trauma going on where that's one of the only things that makes her happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They have totally lost the concept of money and value. €300 for a meal for two and that’s reasonable. Her possibly buying some ridiculous Big Thunder ornament for over €100, hotels that cost more than a months rent for a weekend stay. Surely the money pit has to run out sometime soon!

Reactions: 28
Ah yes another silly immature sexual innuendo in a Disney vlog is exactly what I wanted!
Does this Disney fan realise how stupid she looks when she doesn't know the princes' names? It's not like they made live action films of these classics in the last 10 years...
Why eat a crêpe when you eat lunch 10 minutes later? Did she think with premier access the BTM ride would last 2 hours or something? A burrito, fries and chicken balls? And she was drooling over that churro ice cream just after? I bet she ate one but didn't film.

This was more "look at how much money we have and can spend" than anything they ever filmed.

Reactions: 20