Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping in to say this thread always makes me laugh so much Brogan Devere indeed that's made my day you're all hilarious 😂🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The last account’s posts are mostly about ADHD in women. Is Brogan jumping on that trend now of self-diagnosing personality traits as a ‘brain dysfunction’ It’s so often a cope for why people are so useless.
Nail on the head in many cases. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A) Imagine asking for a room nearer a lift as an able-bodied 30 year old because you're a lazy fat duck

B) Imagine not being able to get a room closer to a lift, as someone older or with mobility issues, because these selfish exercise-challenged cunts took it
This would've angered me so much I may be 27 so nearing their age if I was given a room for disability access I'd be so confused and rather it was left empty in case someone needed it my dad had a hip replacement last year and he had to wait three years for it thanks to COVID it was awful seeing him barely able to move we only holiday in the UK and had to get a disabled room as he was on crutches or in a wheelchair I'd have been so mad if a young couple refused to move from a room because their health issues in my opinion are their own making from what we see 🤷‍♀️

Rant over thank you! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Could she have autism, adhd is the trendy diagnosis but I see alot of my sisters behaviour in her and my sister has autism. My sister has maintained friends because she’s a kind soul deep down and her friends are great.

Reactions: 9
I don't believe someone with ADHD would sit through any random film at the cinema every week like she does. My sister has ADHD and struggles to concentrate even on films she genuinely wants to watch, getting easily distracted or fidgety. The attention needed to read all that chick-lit nonsense too. I've never seen my sister sit down and read for any period of time, though I understand there are varying levels of ADHD.

Self-diagnosis for "neurodivergence" seems prevalent and people using it as an excuse to justify flaws in their personality.

It's trendy online right now too and like running water she has to get everywhere.

Reactions: 29
Blows my mind when they're looking at that Thunder Mountain train and Bench is like €150 isn't bad!

They definitely bought it there and then, it was under his arm when they were looking at the spirit jersey.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Could she have autism, adhd is the trendy diagnosis but I see alot of my sisters behaviour in her and my sister has autism. My sister has maintained friends because she’s a kind soul deep down and her friends are great.
I think she's just a lazy doofus who wants zero accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t watch her anymore so I’m just going on what I read here, she could also just be a brat who never mentally grew up

Reactions: 11
I’m definitely no expert and am in no place to diagnose her, nor anyone else. I have BPD and my brother has autism, a lot of my friends are neurodivergent with adhd and other conditions but I genuinely don’t think she is on the spectrum or has any personality disorder. I think she definitely has unresolved childhood issues that she would benefit talking about in therapy, and I think the excessive buying might have something to do with it too, but I personally don’t see any consistent symptoms or criteria for any neurodivergence

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't either.

My sister has diagnosed autism and ADHD and neurodivergence is definitely a feature of my family, but I don't see any traits in Brogan based on what I know and have watched of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% this. The trend i see with these types of ADHD accounts (and the one she joined definitely follows this), is they perpetrate this notion that everything isn’t your fault, it’s really your ADHD brain. So they rely on personality traits that most people can relate to for self-diagnosis.
i saw a video on linkedin that said ‘if she scrolls on her phone all evening, it’s not laziness, it’s ADHD’. I’ll link it here https://www.linkedin.com/posts/alex...2-_eS9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios . How convenient for these people who have a string of duck ups behind them and lack accountability for it.

Brogan’s history of work and friendships is a complete tit show, and i guarantee you it’s not due to ADHD. It’s because she’s useless and lacks awareness. The only relationship she has maintained is one where he can stop working and go on holiday every month.
Some are quick to label with some sort of neurological issue, and not take accountability 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All I see with her is that she was a child that was put on a pedestal by her mother, overpraised, overindulged.
I think she then went to school and was a little bit of a know it all, a bit smug and a bit of a show off, she thought she was the bees knees but in reality she was unlikeable and unpopular.

she’s just got a very unlikeable personality, some people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Asking to move to be near the lifts is she for real?? I’m in Greece with teen with a room on the top (3rd) floor, I’m 20 years older than her and was told on check in that reception closes at 10pm hence lift not working from that time and would need to take the back stairs after that time and was that ok? I was like yep absolutely fine, we wanted and paid for a pool view and being at the top means we also unexpectedly have a sea view too. We have no problems taking the stairs at night, and I use them first thing too to drop the towels down and at other times too if I feel like it. It helps burn off a bit of the fab food I’ve been having tbh.

lazy twats the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.