Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound so bitchy and I’m so sorry in advance because I know some people have no choice financially, but it’s such an ick for me that she specifies they’re “sharing” a car. We already know they can afford two. It just reeks of these two’s co-dependence. Did Bench have to trade in the work van when he quit?
Can they afford 2 though? My take on her recent bout of depression, (and yes I think it’s that rather than ‘burn out’) is they threw every spare penny they had at the sham wedding thinking it would catapult them into stardom. Just look at her reaction when she went semi viral with the business class flight. Now the reality has hit, they lead an expensive lifestyle and have too keep it up for the cameras. There was no massive uptick in her numbers during or after the wedding and the sponsors aren't bashing down the doors to work with her. Reality is sinking in that nobody actually cares and like others have said a few Hello Fresh ads (known for not being very lucritive and that anyone can get one) and a few free books, isn't going to pay the mortgage. She is spiraling and sorry to sound harsh but i'm here for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can they afford 2 though? My take on her recent bout of depression, (and yes I think it’s that rather than ‘burn out’) is they threw every spare penny they had at the sham wedding thinking it would catapult them into stardom. Just look at her reaction when she went semi viral with the business class flight. Now the reality has hit, they lead an expensive lifestyle and have too keep it up for the cameras. There was no massive uptick in her numbers during or after the wedding and the sponsors aren't bashing down the doors to work with her. Reality is sinking in that nobody actually cares and like others have said a few Hello Fresh ads (known for not being very lucritive and that anyone can get one) and a few free books, isn't going to pay the mortgage. She is spiraling and sorry to sound harsh but i'm here for it!
Agree with this I also think that's why she suddenly booked DLP and is discussing booking florida, because he disney content is normally the best performing content, but she needs to realise, florida vlogs don't do as well as they once did either because so many people simply can't afford that holiday anymore

Reactions: 19
I think she said he had to give the work van back and they were keeping her old car to use as well
He gave his work van back but she’s neglected to mention what they did with bongo’s ford focus…. I suspect that was sold and brogan got her way and kept HER car.
she followed Kia at the start of the year when she said her New Year’s resolution was to get a new car…. The AD may be coming and as usual will be shite

Reactions: 14
Agree with this I also think that's why she suddenly booked DLP and is discussing booking florida, because he disney content is normally the best performing content, but she needs to realise, florida vlogs don't do as well as they once did either because so many people simply can't afford that holiday anymore
exactly this, she’s completely deaf to what’s popular! DLP is more popular with UK viewers atm because you CAN do it on a budget, she’s so obsessed with showing off how much they can afford that she isn’t taking time to look at what’s getting views. She’s filming her holidays, not working and the sooner she realises that the better

Reactions: 13
He gave his work van back but she’s neglected to mention what they did with bongo’s ford focus…. I suspect that was sold and brogan got her way and kept HER car.
she followed Kia at the start of the year when she said her New Year’s resolution was to get a new car…. The AD may be coming and as usual will be shite
Yes, wonder what happened to old car? Shes never mentioned that has she???

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised a lot of people that do social media for a “job” have mental health issues. They have no clear routine or focus in life and a lot of them don’t fill their time with anything productive. When you have that much spare time and nothing to focus on, of course your mind is going to go into overdrive.

I work 9-5 Monday-Friday and I usually always need some sort of plan for the weekend. If I have too much free time to just sit then my thoughts become so loud and unbearable.

Not to mention the fact that a lot of them are self-obsessed, vain and bordering on narcissistic (you have to be really to constantly put your life online and think people actually care). They live in a constant cycle where happiness comes from validation, likes, comments etc on their socials.

Most of us gain satisfaction from going out, earning our money and knowing we are doing something productive.

They always assume we are jealous for slagging them off, but I wouldn’t trade places for no amount of money and free trips. It isn’t worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Agree, this is depression!! She needs to go see help, because solo shopping trips, and long baths are not going to fix your issues!!

As long as she doesn't jump on the Better Help sponsored content

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t someone say a few pages back how she hasn’t been sent Lucy Jane Wood’s new book? And then BAM, she posts this. She deffo reads here!
Bogie posted it on her book instagram page about getting that book
---
Who takes a photo like this and posts it, the subtle crying photo and a bad ad for dermatica.
She’s depressed not burnt ffs
IMG_5682.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She is softly launching a mental health collab with some crappy app or a yoga retreat. She never talked about feeling so low even though she most certainly was. So fake. Shouldn't have taken so many selfies Brogan, because who the duck pose when you feel that way?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I never understand why influencers feel the need to get their phones out and take selfies when they're feeling down/burnt out or crying

Reactions: 36