Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240612_204225_com.instagram.android.jpg

So this is what she's been up to... Re-reading it? She's already read it once.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm the reason for the book specific instagram becomes clear now. Not for the love of books but to get on PR lists 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Off topic but this girl went to the gp for a stick because her body went into shock from sudden exercise and I got inflamed knees from my gym physio and I’m scaling it back in one part, still determined to do the leg extensions fully. This is where constant instant gratification is a problem because fitness and building strength is very much a journey with bumps

• Heart
She is stretching the Disneyland Paris vlogs as much as she can. 3 bleeping weeks for a 3 days stay with only one full day. Just say you have no collabs or ADs planned because we know already!
Surprised there’s been nothing wedding related again, she dragged that out long enough as well… I can’t believe she’s doing 3 weeks for the DLP vlogs, what she’s done isn’t ground breaking and was only a few days, it’s not like she’s still there or anything, that should be 3 videos for 1 week

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2990452
Her obsession with having “physical” items is bizarre. She has the e book so why does she need a hardcover too?! She’s done this with other books too. Like nobody cares you dumb twatwaffle except the other arselicker influencers.

Reactions: 19
I love doing random pauses. The faces she pulls are hilarious and a tad deranged.
the teefs are too big and look like they are going to fall out no wonder she covers her mouth when eating it must be really awkward.

I mean the hair… hagrid incarnate right there.
Although she has more volume than normal, makes me think she’s used a diffuser and not said 🤔 but it also looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards

View attachment 2990088
She’s definitely scrunched and diffused with some product - ‘oh what is going on with my hair?’ as if it’s just natural - give me a break 🙄.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2990452
I can just imagine the quote from Brogan on the back endorsing the book...

"I liked it but I didn't love it, my husband though really related to the story and he couldn't put it down!" Brogan Lever (yes I'm married if you didn't know)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The physical book thing is a side effect of BookTok, I'm sure. After a certain point it's just another form of consumerism, greed, and having a bigger collection than everyone else. Has she ever re-read a book yet? There's not much point in keeping them around unless you re-read them or they're very sentimental, IMO.

I don't know why she was so impressed by Hattan self-publishing, either. Congratulations on having disposable income for a vanity project and sorting out some PR boxes, I guess?

Reactions: 21
Off topic but this girl went to the gp for a stick because her body went into shock from sudden exercise and I got inflamed knees from my gym physio and I’m scaling it back in one part, still determined to do the leg extensions fully. This is where constant instant gratification is a problem because fitness and building strength is very much a journey with bumps
Are you on the right thread????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously I’ve already read this.
Like the obviously I’ve known for a while shite she’s come out with before. Must be first in there - who cares!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I were Adam I’d be fuming that she posted this on her book account with 4K followers rather than her main account with 90K+ followers 😂
He's been reposting anything positive. There was an account with less than 300 followers that he reposted the other day.

• Haha
If I were Adam I’d be fuming that she posted this on her book account with 4K followers rather than her main account with 90K+ followers 😂
Yeah, how has she got 49 books reviewed on there, anyway? I thought she was so proud of managing a whopping 6 books last year after not reading since primary school?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.