Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely die when hope house stories are posted. The bit about putting SPF on her feet

Reactions: 21
The return of the Joanna Lumley voice

Reactions: 8
So is this the only reason she went to London? To go to a gifted musical she’s seen multiple times?

Reactions: 21
She can’t help getting a little brag in can she. I’ve been 5 times blah blah

Reactions: 23
The brag that she has been five times but actually it was just a display of her getting fatter…

Reactions: 43
“Thought it would be fun to look at how many times I’ve seen Frozen”

oh fuck off you massive cunt. Stop bragging about your shit life. It’s empty. You have no career, no life, nothing. Just a husband who’s as much of a dick as you.

Reactions: 47
Why was she gifted tickets to frozen when she obviously has enough money to buy a ticket and there’s people out there spending their well earned wages on theatre trips

Reactions: 38
Speaking as someone who has seen Frozen multiple times (which I paid for myself! ) I would literally rather die than take a photo like this in the loo. These toilets are always packed with people, so the fact this is a mirror shot means she was standing at the sink gurning into a mirror while the whole entire queue of the ladies watched. I would rather have my dignity than behave like this to get stuff for free.

Reactions: 31
Nah she likely left during the actual performance when the toilets would be empty - she gets embarrassed vlogging in public no way would she do that in a room full of people (no matter how small a room) and someone would have said something.
Not everyone licks the arse of these influencers.

Reactions: 13
Her content is completely down the toilet.

She really thinks a mid-week trip to London to see a Show she’s seen multiple times is relatable and enjoyable content

she needs to get in the bin!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.