Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of all the clutter/ stuff she buys actually gives me a bit of anxiety.

Her latest #Ad is about a power bank. How many of them does she have already?!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but she’s a bleep. She was stood in her bathroom moaning about dark mornings debating whether she should go back to bed or not whilst claiming she had such a busy day ahead. Lazing in the bath and still getting ready to pop out at 11am is not my idea of a busy day! Neither is popping to Boots and Home Bargains a big task! She has no idea.

“Omg what a week it’s been” YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING!! She wastes her entire day by pissing around and sodding off to the shops. I can’t watch her anymore and how many times did she repeat herself through the entire vlog!?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Brogan Tate - Wants to make it big but she can’t back the hustle. Did you know that her wellies don’t fit around her muscles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it too early for a new thread title suggestion

To the tune of 12 days of Christmas (gotta keep it seasonal gals):

12 hairbrushes, 11 suitcases ... and a house that will never be complete!
Reminding you all of this gem from yours truly for the title...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It will be interesting to see if she ever mentions Potato Games now that her contract is ending.

Her January trip is obviously with Benji and not Beth cos she rang him like ‘BABEEEEEE’. I’d be like sorry but I have just given up my Christmas yet again due to your begging loosing the perfect opportunity to work on the house when I’m not travelling all week for work so no you can get to duck.

Reactions: 9
It will be interesting to see if she ever mentions Potato Games now that her contract is ending.

Her January trip is obviously with Benji and not Beth cos she rang him like ‘BABEEEEEE’. I’d be like sorry but I have just given up my Christmas yet again due to your begging loosing the perfect opportunity to work on the house when I’m not travelling all week for work so no you can get to duck.

She also said somefink about 'perfect for when we are walking around the parks ' about a present for Benji.

You don't say something like that unless it's already plan.

Reactions: 7
Why is this chubby ginger chipmunk ‘famous’ again? She seems to do strange content... no idea who it appeals to or why companies would gift her stuff??

Reactions: 6
Am devastated as I collect Kate Spade handbags and I'll have to stop now as I can't bear to have something in common with Bee 😭😭

In other news - several Kate Spade handbags for sale (non Disney) DM me for details 😂 (I kid)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I
Brogan doesn't let technicalities like 'already having something' get in the way of her pointless consumerism 😂
She is missing a trick here. Being sustainable / Greener / Eco friendly is worth an actual fortune.

She seems to be out of control. The Twitter saying 'Working Class Tory' is a perfect way to describe here.

Claims that she is some big buck spender, when actually it's probably all on credit and she send most of it back after a few photos for the gram.

(Ps : in now way am I trying to be political it's or dissing the actual tories or working class.) It's just a saying that I feel is quite apt.

PPS- sorry about the terrible grammar!

Reactions: 8
I ask myself this on a daily basis, along with why on earth people find her "inspirational". It's a crowded market in SM world where far better floggers are ten a penny. Why would anyone actively choose to work with Brogan when she's producing some of the worst content on SM?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.