Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pisses me off most is that she whines about being so hard worked,rush off her feet making more money that some people do in a month on one post and my step dad has been laid off for seems like the 100th time in his career.He would do anything to be in work,he is self motivated, talented and hard working. He saves a small amount and gets nowhere as he has to use it next time he is out of work and then you get people like Brogan,she doesnt give a tit and does nothing for anyone else! She hasn't got a bone in her body that isnt riddled with greed and selfishness! If only you could have spent £124 on a new personality!!

Reactions: 9
She definitely only bought those cases and bag for the Instagram pics! Imagine spending pretty much £260 for a couple of Instagram posts. Sickening. There's your carpet Bee (did you know her nickname is bee? And that her family has a beach hut? 🙄)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I love Kate spade not gonna lie. But that bag is the most pointless piece of tit ever Hahahaha. Its not even big enough to be a make up bag.. never mind a handbag 😂😂😂😂😂😂
As for the suitcases if I bought my husband a case with a Disney character on he would refuse to use it... it’s hardly manly is it!

Reactions: 11
I love Kate spade not gonna lie. But that bag is the most pointless piece of tit ever Hahahaha. Its not even big enough to be a make up bag.. never mind a handbag 😂😂😂😂😂😂
As for the suitcases if I bought my husband a case with a Disney character on he would refuse to use it... it’s hardly manly is it!
Pretty sure Benji is Bi-sexual he comes across that way - I just cant picture him being her type even now if I went with him id tell him to stop being a man child with stupid hand thing and speech i like him but not for a bf hes more a chav than anything and Brogan is speaking like one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure Benji is Bi-sexual he comes across that way - I just cant picture him being her type even now if I went with him id tell him to stop being a man child with stupid hand thing and speech i like him but not for a bf hes more a chav than anything and Brogan is speaking like one.
Kinda thought that myself! Like when he sits singing the songs from Disney movies or whatever they have been watching... how many straight men do that?
She babies him a lot I’ve noticed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kinda thought that myself! Like when he sits singing the songs from Disney movies or whatever they have been watching... how many straight men do that?
She babies him a lot I’ve noticed!
Brogans desprate to be loved she used to have 3 guys and going on dates then came Benji and met each other family in a week

Reactions: 1
Brogan Tate #16 House is a pit and I look like tit, want to be middle class but my boots don't fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Brogan Mooney #16 The fake Disney gal that has the laziest content on the tube

Reactions: 2
Brogans desprate to be loved she used to have 3 guys and going on dates then came Benji and met each other family in a week
It’s like she has just grabbed hold of anyone who would stay...
it’s a shame I mean maybe they really do love each other but I just find it all very odd.
the real test of a relationship is when u move in together... because he works away so much they haven’t experienced this yet lol

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Adam & Gary’s WDW vlog where they were saying that their safari guide was saying stuff like ‘right on dude’ and they said he reminded them of Benji 🤣🤣

• Haha
Brogan Tate 16 All I Want for Christmas is YouuuuuuTube Subscribers

(Yes I know the sentence is off grammatically 😂)

She spent £124 on that Kate Spade bag?! It literally looks like it came from Primark, they've 100% sold similar.
I thought I was treating myself buying a £60 handbag, but it's normal sized and plain black so will go with everything, unlike the Minnie Mouse kids bag.
I guarantee she will barely use it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.