Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I stopped watching Brogan for a few months, I couldn’t bare her going on and on about being overwhelmed when she has no idea the meaning of the word. I was still lurking though!

However I had to come on to laugh about that jumpsuit.....!

How can she look in the mirror and think “oh yes, this suits me! I look nice!” ... 🧐

Reactions: 27
Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I stopped watching Brogan for a few months, I couldn’t bare her going on and on about being overwhelmed when she has no idea the meaning of the word. I was still lurking though!

However I had to come on to laugh about that jumpsuit.....!

How can she look in the mirror and think “oh yes, this suits me! I look nice!” ... 🧐
It’s the way she wiggles it around on camera, like she is trying to get rid of the camel toe or airrate it! But kept it in the vlog 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I very nearly just spat my wine all over myself when I saw that bloody pussycat dolls segment. Christ almighty, she really thinks she's hot tit doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20191207_193036_com.instagram.android.jpg
why can't she just say congratulations to her friend without bringing her own 'milestones' into it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I was watching at vlog and she actually finally admitted that she has gained weight and I hope she does something finally

Reactions: 3
‘My own first milestones’, how bleeping condescending.

Believe it or not, it’s possible to congratulate someone without being rude and patronising.

Reactions: 24

Believe it or not, it’s possible to congratulate someone without being rude and patronising.
surprised she didn’t say ‘my own first milestones which *i* achieved years ago at the ripe age of TWENTY butwelldonebeth’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It reads to me like she's saying it's her followers that have liked her channel as she's thanking her own followers for Beth's milestone. I wouldn't put it past her to take credit as she's SO famous.
When actually Bethany is a lot more talented, and interesting, than Brogan and has built up her followers herself. I can't wait for the day she overtakes Brogie...

Reactions: 13
Wow that post is so patronising. Get down off your high horse Bogey, it's taken you 100 years to get 70k

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Also why is she thanking people like it has ANYTHING to do with her.

If I was Beth I'd be pissed.

Reactions: 12
Also why is she thanking people like it has ANYTHING to do with her.

If I was Beth I'd be pissed.
She’ll see through it eventually like everyone else, except this time I hope she tags and drags her

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #16 Professor Puffy, in the living room, with the paintbrush

Hoping for some Cluedo fans

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just followed Beth on insta and youtube, would love it if her channel grew really quickly. That would really annoy a certain someone

Reactions: 19
Hi @disneys, hope you’re well! We’ve missed you!

I had a friend at uni like this. Anything you told her she turned around to talk about herself or a story about herself. Once you’ve realised they’re doing it you can never unnotice it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.