Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG at how thin she used to be in that throwback pic!! That’s actually really sad.. she looks absolutely awful now..

Reactions: 6
That made me LOL all she eats is pasta... gets hello fresh and makes... yup you guessed it pasta!!! Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: 5
Hello Fresh has so many good, low calorie recipes. They even have them available on the app so you can just go buy the ingredients without having to get a the box. She always goes for the pasta, pie dishes that are calorific .. she needs a change of lifestyle before she does some serious damage to her health

Reactions: 9
If they want a new carpet sell your stuff on ebay 🤦‍♀️
Or just eat less! Seriously, that would sort out the weight AND raise enough cash for a lovely carpet. I hate to think how much she spends on food in a week what with the huge amount of snacks, eating out, takeaways and now Hello Fresh.

Here's a thought Brogan. Instead of watching Disney movies all day why not watch some YouTube videos to teach you how to cook a few meals that are cheap, nutritious and easy to prepare? There's plenty out there. Or is that too overwhelming 🤷

Reactions: 10
Or just eat less! Seriously, that would sort out the weight AND raise enough cash for a lovely carpet. I hate to think how much she spends on food in a week what with the huge amount of snacks, eating out, takeaways and now Hello Fresh.

Here's a thought Brogan. Instead of watching Disney movies all day why not watch some YouTube videos to teach you how to cook a few meals that are cheap, nutritious and easy to prepare? There's plenty out there. Or is that too overwhelming 🤷
Or the house thats full of Primark Disney tat dont get me wrong I love Primark for a budget as my wage doesnt go as far as next or gap so she must defo use a credit credit to survive my wages is just £400 I have to budget before I even buy myself stuff.

When she was in her flat she said shes always got mommys support (go to her for money) more like a bank support

I used to like her but now shes vile

Reactions: 3
Or the house thats full of Primark Disney tat dont get me wrong I love Primark for a budget as my wage doesnt go as far as next or gap so she must defo use a credit credit to survive my wages is just £400 I have to budget before I even buy myself stuff.
Thinking about the amount of clothes she buys so easily, I definitely think it goes on credit/store cards. Since being self-employed I’ve really cut back on clothes shopping as I don't go anywhere/have the need for nice dresses/play suits etc. She really needs to assess her spending habits

Reactions: 4
She definitely could have afforded a new carpet , even just buying one for the living room and leaving the rest for next yeAr. It wouldn’t be that expensive to have a carpet fitted in that size of a room, she could have pod for it with the money’s she’s spent on clothes in the last few months

I was looking up on how to be an events manager you need a Level 3 NVQ diplom to become one an I dont think she has one her friend Megan is one I really thinks she makes tit up she was an Administrator that cant make you become an events manager shes never been to uni or college

Reactions: 1
Is her bedding on sideways now too? Also that greasy head stain on her headboard :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Watching beths vlog and it’s already better than brogans. She annoys me though as she always ALWAYS shoves her face in beths vlogs.

Watching beths vlog and it’s already better than brogans. She annoys me though as she always ALWAYS shoves her face in beths vlogs.
Noticed how she’s copied Beth with the backgrounds when she uploads a main grid picture to Instagram 😅 better luck next time brogie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My living room carpet only cost me £120 by ordering direct online + £35 fitting. She spends money like a child but can’t cough up for purchases that she actually needs.

Reactions: 6
03B8A83A-5CE8-41A1-B407-875DDE9EBB5D.jpeg

someone asked on insta if Kevin was getting a tree - poor guy can’t even decorate for Christmas when he’s living there because all her tat is over the house!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
‘Our’ lounge hahaha sure it’s benjis dads lounge!
What a shame bet he can’t wait to see the back of her

Reactions: 8
I just went back for the first time in years to watch BrogAD's old 2015 vlogs, because I actually liked her back then and like playing vlogs in the background while I do housework. However, it seems that she's deleted the lot of them. Wtf?! Why would she delete the only evidence that she was ever a decent person? Has she ever mentioned why she did that?

I'm fricking salty now and have nothing to watch. :\

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why it’s full of boxes??
Here’s an idea. Pack a box then take it to the new house.
Simple really

Reactions: 17
I just went back for the first time in years to watch BrogAD's old 2015 vlogs, because I actually liked her back then and like playing vlogs in the background while I do housework. However, it seems that she's deleted the lot of them. Wtf?! Why would she delete the only evidence that she was ever a decent person? Has she ever mentioned why she did that?

I'm fricking salty now and have nothing to watch. :\

I agree about her 2015 vlogs so much better has anyone notice shes not been to awards since

she is so lazy! she has had weeks to take boxes that are cluttering up someone elses front room to the new house, even if she just took a bunch every time they went to decorate

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.