Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping deceased 🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀

OMG this is going to have me cackling all damn day at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
WHYYY would you put this in the photo album!?
This is what your other half does (i.e. puts your shoes on for you) when you are heavily pregnant. I remember my husband doing that for me.

Can't believe she put that picture in the book :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20240426_112224_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_112126_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_112116_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_112100_Instagram.jpg

I can't deal with these hideous photos her poor guests will see when they flick through the "stunning" photo album :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I'm sorry, what?!? I can't get over Benji lying on the bed in his undercrackers, just noooooo!

No-one wants to see that :sick:

Considering Brogie originally said they probably wouldn't be sharing much of the actual day as they wanted it just for them she's certainly sharing a lot now, like too much!

She just can't help herself, she has to be bragging and oversharing everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These photos are so cheap, it's giving white trailer trash. That "pro" photographer is a scam.
I would have told her to get the duck out of that plastic bathroom and pose on the balcony with her makeup. They're wedding photos, you're supposed to embellish the reality not give the starring role to the ratty plushie.
She's going to regret not getting healthier for this because these photos are even brutal to my self-esteem!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yikes with that photo album! Just because you've taken a picture doesn't mean you need to share it with the rest of the world, especially ones where you're trying to come across as a virgin bride but end up looking like a 45 year old on their 3rd renewal ceremony and have your lazy layabout of a husband to be sprawled out on the bed. Classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.