Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to be clear, when I said bmouth riff raff I did NOT mean the homeless people. There are sadly a lot of homeless people in that area, but I certainly don’t class them as riff raff. I meant the scary people who hang about there and make it a not nice place to walk around without feeling threatened.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fraser has just posted another photo ….. hang on…. See if I can attach it…..
Her mum is so much smaller than her
---
Context for non locals, it’s literally a cafe/bar in the middle of the high street opposite a McDonald’s 😬 in contrast to thinking she might go to chewton glen this is hilarious 😅 edit: also think that beales is boarded up now too?

View attachment 2900942
Someone edit her and Bin in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've topped coming onto this page and you're the reason why.

I know this is a thread to witch and moan, but you are taking it to the extreme and bitching and moaning about everyone, including people on here.

Thunk you need to go out and touch some grass. You have a seriously unkind personality seeping through.
I think the idea of Tattle may be lost on you. It’s not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure.
Anyway, back to Bogs and her tit wedding party

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the idea of Tattle may be lost on you. It’s not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure.
Anyway, back to Bogs and her tit wedding party
She makes a very valid point, most of us are here to commentate on ‘influencers’ but sadly a few take it too far with those that don’t have the same opinions. The touch the grass comment is spot on.

Any locals facing popping in to the Cosy Club for a nose? 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never heard of someone having their wedding party in a chain restaurant before, engagement party yes - I bet no one has worn a wedding dress in that building ever before!

Reactions: 13
I would have bought new white dress and maybe had my hair and make up professionally done for this party. Everyone has seen the photos with the dress so don’t really understand the point of wearing again, especially when you locals have pointed out she’s not really in a nice venue lol.

Just seen what Bianca is wearing. Looks like she’s off clubbing and brogan will be floating around in a big wedding dress.

Reactions: 18
She makes a very valid point, most of us are here to commentate on ‘influencers’ but sadly a few take it too far with those that don’t have the same opinions. The touch the grass comment is spot on.

Any locals facing popping in to the Cosy Club for a nose? 🤩
I think she has rented out the party room on the roof terrace.

Normally reserved for hen dos and tit work parties 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This might not be popular, I thought the 'treasure hunt' that Benji did for her birthday was actually a sweet idea, however, her reaction was 'sew, sew' over the top! The amount of food they consumed just in the morning alone is obscene!
They both need a reality check! Their life style is 1000% not healthy in so many ways. They need a serious intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought the treasure hunt was a good idea too, and he still tried to do something for her since she dictated the rest of the day.

I am honestly surprised that her mum hasn't been making comments about her weight gain! She is very similar to my mum in what I have read here and she has been very harsh with me and I haven't gained as much as Brogan. Maybe now all the wedding and holiday stuff is past she will come out full force

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It amuses me I can read exactly what type of people Julie and Brogan are. Think they're hot tit because of things like having a beach hut with no plumbing and going on tacky holidays to Dubai and rust bucket world cruises but still throwing 'dos in Wetherspoons and wearing denim jackets to Buckingham Palace. Common as muck and nothing to brag about at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What the duck is she wearing on her birthday? A velvet hair bow, old lady dress. Honestly she is an embarrassment.
20 year old Brogan would be horrified at 30 year old Brogan

Reactions: 13
I thought the treasure hunt was a good idea too, and he still tried to do something for her since she dictated the rest of the day.

I am honestly surprised that her mum hasn't been making comments about her weight gain! She is very similar to my mum in what I have read here and she has been very harsh with me and I haven't gained as much as Brogan. Maybe now all the wedding and holiday stuff is past she will come out full force
My mother is quite similar to Julie and she would never comment if I gained weight because I think in her ideal world, I gain a ton of weight and am bigger than her and then she gets to feel better about herself.

I reckon Julie’s the same. She’s happy Brogan isn’t slim/successful etc as she gets to feel better about herself as it’s all a competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My mother is quite similar to Julie and she would never comment if I gained weight because I think in her ideal world, I gain a ton of weight and am bigger than her and then she gets to feel better about herself.

I reckon Julie’s the same. She’s happy Brogan isn’t slim/successful etc as she gets to feel better about herself as it’s all a competition.
True, there is that angle. And I suppose the way I am more successful than my mum, this is the one thing she can tear me down for and always has.

It does sometimes make me pity Brogan, but then Brogan says something and proves she is just as vile a person

Reactions: 9
Wow Julie looks so youthful next to the Blushing Bridge Brogan (try say that fast multiple times 😂😂)

She could have made an effort with her hair and makeup for sure! She looks like she's been pulled through a rifle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.