Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have no skin pigment on around 75% of my body due to having vitiligo and I don’t go that red! I use decent sun cream, cover up and avoid the sun as best I can. I still enjoy myself on trips and travel often! It makes me want to scream when I hear her talking about sunbathing. No one should be sun bathing let alone her with her pale skin and previous skin cancer diagnosis
And I bet you don’t use sun bum SPF which doesn’t have UVA and UVB rating. If she knew anything about skin cancer (and you think she would) she would look at them…. But she doesn’t. Maybe she just wants another pay out from their life insurance

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.