Brogan Tate #148 I recommend you watch something else, thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One from the Singapore vlog I forgot to mention on the last thread...

Her comment about how she wants to go to Machu Picchu one day :ROFLMAO: Hun, you take Ubers everywhere and you're pouring with sweat walking around in Singapore at 9am in March...you really think you're going to be able to manage walking around a mountain at altitude? Also I doubt there's a Starbucks up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
One from the Singapore vlog I forgot to mention on the last thread...

Her comment about how she wants to go to Machu Picchu one day :ROFLMAO: Hun, you take Ubers everywhere and you're pouring with sweat walking around in Singapore at 9am in March...you really think you're going to be able to manage walking around a mountain at altitude? Also I doubt there's a Starbucks up there.
I screamed when she said that 😂 she’s so lazy..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Listening to a podcast about someone with CBD, compulsive buying disorder. For sure Brogan has it. No doubt.

Reactions: 20
Went on a day safari and only saw one of the big five. Fascinated by ostriches and hippos… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the Singapore vlog. It was very…uninformative? I don’t know why they didn’t give any information at all about ANY of the things they did. Why do they chuck peanut shells on the floor in the bar? Why is the Singapore sling famous? Which food place has the Michelin star???

I really don’t think walking around going ‘awwww! It’s sew lovely! You can’t appreciate it!’ really cuts it as a travel blogger, does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Recap: They eat like crazy, have zero useful information.

Brogan Tate #149: You Can’t Appreciate How Useless We Are as “Travel Vloggers”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I really thought it was common knowledge how dangerous hippos are. Like, isn’t that one of those “fun facts” everyone learns in primary school and brings up every time a hippo is mentioned (think uk window tax facts)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I really thought it was common knowledge how dangerous hippos are. Like, isn’t that one of those “fun facts” everyone learns in primary school and brings up every time a hippo is mentioned (think uk window tax facts)
They kill more people than any other large animal in Africa.

Reactions: 11
Only these two could make a once in a lifetime safari trip sound boring.....

Reactions: 15
Wow these threads move fast. It’s taken me over a week to catch up 😅

Brogs is literally a shadow of her old self from 2016. It’s sad to see both her and Bongo’s decline. In the wedding dress vlog she was upset about the way she looked. She still piled on the pounds for her actual wedding though.
I would actually rate her if she did a video when she comes off the rust bucket about the fact she is uncomfortable with her weight and has piled on the pounds whilst on the cruise and start a “proper” fitness journey. That would gain her a bit of respect and make her a bit relatable again.

Like others have been I was an avid viewer back in the day and it really is so sad to see what she’s done to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Went on a day safari and only saw one of the big five. Fascinated by ostriches and hippos… 👀
The Hippo(s) were bound to have seen her and thought "duck, she has skin like us".
Also realised she has a face the size of a Hippos arse. xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240406-181933.png

Literally nothing surprises me less.
(Also what is happening with her knees/shorts in that picture???)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally watched part 2 of HK Disney. When did Braggy State become the Queen of all things Disney? "They could do with a place like Disney Springs". It's a one day park. And they didn't explain the cultural reasons behind Mystic Manor being different (you'd know if you were into Disney properly Brogan).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.