Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread moves so fast, can the amazing Facebook watcher please post Clive's post about the seashells post?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's approx 3500 calories over maintenance to gain 1lb, I'm not sure it matters if it's a week or two.

If you're eating enough to feed a small army you're gonna gain!
This is only 500 calories a day for a week though, and with how unfit she is I reckon she could easily be eating 1000+ over maintenance for her every day 😬 which is 2 pounds a week and well over a stone put on during the cruise. Which looking at her currently I can easily believe.

I think she’s also very bloated tho too, when you eat all that salty food you’re gonna retain a lot of water and look bigger

Reactions: 15
It's approx 3500 calories over maintenance to gain 1lb, I'm not sure it matters if it's a week or two.

If you're eating enough to feed a small army you're gonna gain!
The thing that gets me is that she is telling people they skip starter/dessert as if everyone has a starter and a dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. That’s normally a treat so that tells me they aren’t skipping anything 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I had a shock earlier. In the shower I always listen to Spotify. Just had a 90s playlist on and that bloody tarzan song came on. Quite clearly they have not listened to the lyrics. Anyway I jumped out and turned it off. No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep forgetting to watch the HK day 2 vlog. I've seen screenshots and it's very uninspiring

Reactions: 6
What no facts from Benj in the Singapore vlog? There was nothing about the place. Went to Raffles with no explanation of why it was famous, pointed out the peanuts on the floor and didn't explain why that was. They're not even showing how they get from the ship to places, explaining the disembarkation process, what you need to do and where to get taxis from etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
“We’ve eaten so well” dont worry hun, we can see it
They’ve literally eaten the opposite of well, all beige, deep fried, greasy, salty shite.
I went for a curry last night and feel awful today, my fingers are swollen I’m struggling to take my rings off, and that was with no alcohol and chugging water when I got home.
These two must be feeling like utter crap all the time, or they’re just used to it now they consider it normal

• Haha
What no facts from Benj in the Singapore vlog? There was nothing about the place. Went to Raffles with no explanation of why it was famous, pointed out the peanuts on the floor and didn't explain why that was. They're not even showing how they get from the ship to places, explaining the disembarkation process, what you need to do and where to get taxis from etc.
It’s her honeymoon, she can do what she likes m’love

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My husband has a similar skin tone to her and he burns extremely easily, IF he doesn’t take care in the sun.

but whenever we go on holiday he doesn’t even turn red (or pink) and he doesn’t burn because he religiously piles on the factor 50, covers the parts that burn easily and stays in the shade.

if you can’t tan anyway, what’s the point in risking it to just go red and burn? I used to work with people that had melanoma, young women in their 30’s, 40’s etc. It’s enough to make anyone want to move to Alaska.

Reactions: 16
She looks like a stereotypical middle aged british woman abroad. The hair, the skin, the pink burnt skin and THOSE FUCKINF TRAINERS THAT SHE REFUSES TO BURN!!!!!

even my 73 year old mother wouldnt wear those!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The depression has to be setting in now. They’re not far away from being back in Europe and back home…. Can’t wait for the post cruise blues

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she not realise that having her hair like that makes her look dirty & unwashed. Wondered what happened to the hat she bought & only wore once.

Reactions: 12
Are they wearing their wedding outfits for the party? If so, they need to spend their sea days in the gym trying to undo some of the damage of 3 large meals a day (plus snackies and cocktails), otherwise they’ll both be shopping for something new to wear.

My husband has a similar skin tone to her and he burns extremely easily, IF he doesn’t take care in the sun.

but whenever we go on holiday he doesn’t even turn red (or pink) and he doesn’t burn because he religiously piles on the factor 50, covers the parts that burn easily and stays in the shade.

if you can’t tan anyway, what’s the point in risking it to just go red and burn? I used to work with people that had melanoma, young women in their 30’s, 40’s etc. It’s enough to make anyone want to move to Alaska.
I literally have no skin pigment on around 75% of my body due to having vitiligo and I don’t go that red! I use decent sun cream, cover up and avoid the sun as best I can. I still enjoy myself on trips and travel often! It makes me want to scream when I hear her talking about sunbathing. No one should be sun bathing let alone her with her pale skin and previous skin cancer diagnosis

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.