Brogan Tate #147 Looks like utter muck, too fat for a tuk tuk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wondering what the temple looks like inside whilst stood outside the temple? And only went in cos the friends told them too? Travel volggers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do these grown arse vloggers immediately go into the little girl voice when the ‘Ahhhh! So cute / I love it’ stuff is being shown - grinds my gears - Bogs grow the duck up!!! Oh and by the way stop complimenting your husband on how things look good on him cos he won’t return the compliment - test that he is

Reactions: 20
Why do these grown arse vloggers immediately go into the little girl voice when the ‘Ahhhh! So cute / I love it’ stuff is being shown - grinds my gears - Bogs grow the duck up!!! Oh and by the way stop complimenting your husband on how things look good on him cos he won’t return the compliment - test that he is
Because they’re all somewhat stunted socially/mentally.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do these grown arse vloggers immediately go into the little girl voice when the ‘Ahhhh! So cute / I love it’ stuff is being shown - grinds my gears - Bogs grow the duck up!!! Oh and by the way stop complimenting your husband on how things look good on him cos he won’t return the compliment - twit that he is

Reactions: 12
They both look extremely British on that Mauritius story. She needs to burn the dress, the Havaianas and the stupid backpack, what the duck does she put in it? Snacks? Her mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They both look extremely British on that Mauritius story. She needs to burn the dress, the Havaianas and the stupid backpack, what the duck does she put in it? Snacks? Her mother?
Multiple changes of clothes and fans by the looks of it

All those bags and she’s used like 2

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Approximately 3500 extra calories a week to gain 1lb, they’re literally eating ALL the calories

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Approximately 3500 extra calories a week to gain 1lb, they’re literally eating ALL the calories
It's approx 3500 calories over maintenance to gain 1lb, I'm not sure it matters if it's a week or two.

If you're eating enough to feed a small army you're gonna gain!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.