Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from the enormous unhealthy meals, I just can’t believe how casually they consume multiple sugary snacks and drinks every single day. They are always hoarding sweets, chocolate and sugary drinks. That’s not normal in this day and age. These things are considered a treat. Most people will have small chocolate bar a few times a week at most. I’ll have a Diet Coke maybe once a week. Am I being naive? She didn’t used to be like this, she KNOWS, and just doesn’t seem to care any more. The health ramifications are enormous. She must be deeply unhappy. The only thing they seem to have in common is love of eating, so they use that to convince themselves they’re happy and in love.

Very naive, lots of people can tank litres of fizzy drink a day, and eat chocolate daily.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And the winner is with 58 votes @Saltypopcorn big thanks for the new thread title…
(Slight amendment as it was too long)

Recap -
- other venues on the rusty bucket have still not graced our screens, is the young loved up couple embarrassed?
- shopping, sugar and sunburn are high on her lists for this trip so far she’s ticked off all 3 multiple times
- jizzed herself at all the new snacks she had to have in HK Disneyland
- Benji’s nose is certainly making its self known and creeping everyone out

Are cracks showing in their online facade over how much of tit show this trip is?
They look haggard, unhappy and rounder than ever… she’s clearly out of her depth and comfort zone and we’re here for the lols

View attachment 2816443
View attachment 2816441

#wemissflogan
#WeWantFloNotBro 😂😂 (that's Dads contribution for today)

• Haha
  • Heart
Very naive, lots of people can tank litres of fizzy drink a day, and eat chocolate daily.
I know some people chug tit food every day. I guess my point was, she didn’t used to. It’s not due to her upbringing or ignorance. It’s only been like this since living with him. She used to care about herself and now she doesn’t. Huge red flags for their relationship.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, MANY people "let themselves go" when they get comfortable. It's pretty normal. She's REALLY let herself go, sure, but it's not really a red flag, I don't feel.

Reactions: 18
I’m genuinely mystified by her neck/chin or lack thereof. I fully admit to having a double chin/not defined jaw line but my neck is normal. No rolls, creases, etc. I tried to replicate it when I was in the chair at the hair salon last Saturday and can honestly only make it happen when the stylist needed me to put my head down all the way and I tucked it in as hard as I could. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously where does it end? I look back at pics from a couple years ago and remember being shocked at her weight gain then (compared to now she looked good almost).. but when will she see what she’s doing to herself?!
at this rate her thread number and dress size will be the same number !

• Haha
I didn't watch her wedding dress slog but from the comments here she wasn't happy with her body. So, it seems she is aware that she let herself go, she's not happy deep down and she's not one of those people who got a bit too relaxed in their relationship and weight creeped on that they don't notice/wilfully ignored. She knows well that she's ballooned and that her genetics have stored the weight in the most unflattering of places so that a tent won't hide the spread.

Now how to square the fact that she's well aware and very self conscious with the fact that she makes no effort at all to exercise or eat right. I don't know except it must be something psychological. She's using food the way other people use alcohol as a coping mechanism. She's literally making love to fatty, sugary foods on camera everyday! The way she looks at those calorie bombs and holds them and makes eye contact with the food and moans as she chews.....it's.....yeah, she need therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's so sad she's not taking steps to get her eating under control. I'm not on about appearances now, she's setting herself up for MAJOR health problems in the years ahead. She's 30 and soon won't have her youth to shield her from Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes etc. But alas, "Snackies" are more important

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's so sad she's not taking steps to get her eating under control. I'm not on about appearances now, she's setting herself up for MAJOR health problems in the years ahead. She's 30 and soon won't have her youth to shield her from Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes etc. But alas, "Snackies" are more important
Unfortunately, at least here in the US, you even see kids getting Type 2 Diabetes because they aren't active and are overweight and eat junk. Too many parents allow them to eat nothing but candy and then act like chicken strips and fries are a good meal because they don't want to be bothered. At the risk of sounding 100, when I was a kid, it was 'this is dinner, eat it or don't eat'.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This trip was only for New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong - the rest of it is tit!

They just like to go to places to shop for tat!

Reactions: 21
Brogan having an ice cream smoothie thing for her breakfast 😂 she is the gift that keeps giving!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.