Brogan Tate #146 Brogan & Benji spent their wedding day bragging & tagging but definitely not shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find it again now but there was a comment on a post on the cruise group yesterday about more massive delays getting people tendered to shore, with someone saying that when it docked at a tender port in the Caribbean there were 4 of the tender boats failed to launch/broke down.

What a rust bucket!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
For fellow Brits, I said to my husband this morning that it's Red Nose Day today (Comic Relief for non brits) and he said "It's red nose day every day for Benji!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm going to give Brogs a bit of benefit here - when I've been in 30 degree + heat, my body swells a lot (and I drink water, make sure I don't eat too much salt etc.). So I'm guessing there's a bit of that going on alongside the havoc that all the crap she's consuming is playing on her body.

But what I don't understand for both of them is how they're getting so sunburnt in this day and age. There are all-day SPF's that you can buy (not that I'd rely on them for all day wear but at least it provides a decent enough base layer) and we all know to reapply. That includes on your face, your hair line, nose and ears Lever's.

I also appreciate this is a different kind of trip for them (that they're having to pay for & it's their honeymoon) but they definitely aren't happy with the ship. Recent vlog - they say they're going to the buffet for breakfast and usually we'd get a clip or two of that featuring the amazing smoothie of the day, but nope, straight to the wait for their tour group.

Maybe this just isn't sew gooood

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else read these out in a really specific voice? It’s like a posh English accent of a woman, I’m sure it’s the Siri voice I’ve got in my head 🤣
I read it in the sad voice in the commercials for abused dogs and starving children with the Sarah Maclachlan song. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aside from the enormous unhealthy meals, I just can’t believe how casually they consume multiple sugary snacks and drinks every single day. They are always hoarding sweets, chocolate and sugary drinks. That’s not normal in this day and age. These things are considered a treat. Most people will have small chocolate bar a few times a week at most. I’ll have a Diet Coke maybe once a week. Am I being naive? She didn’t used to be like this, she KNOWS, and just doesn’t seem to care any more. The health ramifications are enormous. She must be deeply unhappy. The only thing they seem to have in common is love of eating, so they use that to convince themselves they’re happy and in love.

Reactions: 18
You what also really annoys me about her reels and when she’s speaking about places or events she sounds like she’s had some sort of input into how it’s been designed or feels or even organised the event…
I thought this too! When she said that the Frozen part is smaller than she expected but a great addition to the park. Ummmm, you’ve never been there before. How would you know?! Oh that’s right, you’re just reading some promo shite you google and found online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My family and I go on cruises and we never book the cruise company tours as 1. They prices are ridiculous and as soon as you get off the boat they sell the same tours for A third of the price and 2. I don’t like being herded around with the blue hair brigade. They are like an out of pensioners. They have no adventure in them at all. That’s why they didn’t go off touring round NZ, they don’t have a clue and not an inch of adventure in them. Plus where the hell would brogan put all her pins and tat in a backpack.
I’ve never seen someone get so excited about pins and postcards. All the good buying them but see the place you have gone too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Aside from the enormous unhealthy meals, I just can’t believe how casually they consume multiple sugary snacks and drinks every single day. They are always hoarding sweets, chocolate and sugary drinks. That’s not normal in this day and age. These things are considered a treat. Most people will have small chocolate bar a few times a week at most. I’ll have a Diet Coke maybe once a week. Am I being naive? She didn’t used to be like this, she KNOWS, and just doesn’t seem to care any more. The health ramifications are enormous. She must be deeply unhappy. The only thing they seem to have in common is love of eating, so they use that to convince themselves they’re happy and in love.
I have to disagree with some of this and some of it did sound bit naive, their habits are becoming and are the norm for a lot of people in some countries, especially where fast food and junk foods are so readily available and cheaper than fresh food, I’m mean obesity is or becoming endemic in some countries, the U.K. is one of them.
They obviously don’t lack money for fresh healthy food so it’s likely emotional.

She’s like an extreme emotional eater. I’ve never seen someone react like she does to food, the faces, noise and whole obsession with snacks and food is alarming
Could be out of boredom, or something they think they have in common or have to do for the vlogs… could be to do with the death of her father.

Reactions: 27
she’s also meant to be this MASSIVE Disney fan and didn’t know HK Disney is ‘tiny’…what was she expecting?

im intrigued for the vlog to see how they spent 2 days there and how much they ate

in her food reel she orders so many steam buns but dim sum is like tapas, many small dishes to share so 2 ppl would normally order 1 portion, 2 at most for the novelty!!! No one has a fried rice and 5 portion of buns 🤣🤣🤣

I thought this too! When she said that the Frozen part is smaller than she expected but a great addition to the park. Ummmm, you’ve never been there before. How would you know?! Oh that’s right, you’re just reading some promo shite you google and found online.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
👏🏻 Exactly this. She’s never been and likely never going back either.

Reactions: 15
Made me laugh when she said the snack was the best that she’d tasted in Disney parks around the world, urm she’s only been to DLP, WD parks in US not exactly the world is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made me laugh when she said the snack was the best that she’d tasted in Disney parks around the world, urm she’s only been to DLP, WD parks in US not exactly the world is it.
Does she know there’s 2 more?
---
For 2 people on the trip of a life time they look terrible. Shouldn’t they be glowing and rested 😂😂😂😂😂
A friend of mine went on a 2 week fly cruise to the Caribbean recently and said it was not as relaxing as she thought it was going to be and needed more days off to recover from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My family and I go on cruises and we never book the cruise company tours as 1. They prices are ridiculous and as soon as you get off the boat they sell the same tours for A third of the price and 2. I don’t like being herded around with the blue hair brigade. They are like an out of pensioners. They have no adventure in them at all. That’s why they didn’t go off touring round NZ, they don’t have a clue and not an inch of adventure in them. Plus where the hell would brogan put all her pins and tat in a backpack.
I’ve never seen someone get so excited about pins and postcards. All the good buying them but see the place you have gone too.
I've been on some great tours offered from the cruise company. If it's a most of the day excursion, I'll use them because the ship will wait for you if it runs late or anything happens getting back. When we went to Chichen Itza, it was an hour and a half from port, nothing went wrong and we only got back a few minutes before the ship was leaving.
---
For 2 people on the trip of a life time they look terrible. Shouldn’t they be glowing and rested 😂😂😂😂😂
And have a damn smile on their faces.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.