Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are currently getting to the end of the fourth and final sea day before their days stop in
Bitung Indonesia tomorrow. Can’t believe she hasn’t posted anything during that time apart from that 2 min wedding clip.

Reactions: 24
I'm way too early with a thread suggestion but I'll have forgotten it by then so, given that it's very likely she's going to drip feed the wedding for weeks my suggestion is:-

#146 Brogan and Benjiman spent their wedding day bragging and tagging but definitely not sh****ng

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm way too early with a thread suggestion but I'll have forgotten it by then so, given that it's very likely she's going to drip feed the wedding for weeks my suggestion is:-

#146 Brogan and Benjiman spent their wedding day bragging and tagging but definitely not sh****ng
#146 Brogan and Benjiman spent their wedding day bragging and tagging but definitely not bobbing*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also that curry that he got for his wedding meal looked absolutely awful! Looks like something you'd get from Weatherspoons!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm genuinely surprised we've not seen anything of the ship. The food, the entertainment, anything.

I think she is saving the videos for when she is home - she's spent 2 years posting pointless videos about the upcoming trip - she needs to save another two years content or she will be looking for job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she uses the excuse of poor WiFi etc for her lack of uploads then she’s more of a liar than we thought seeing as others on the same rust bucket are managing to post.
and if she says they are just enjoying the “honeymoon bubble” then she will rot in hell as no way are they loves young dream - #siblings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep spelling Wedding Day with capitals? My mum pronounced it with capitals when my brother got married but she at least didn’t write it like that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure it was last year, when a week after she'd done some spf advert he appeared with his nose horrifically sunburnt. No mention of it was made as it would have shown the raving about the suncream to be bullshit.

He's obviously severely damaged the skin on his nose.

It's mystifying given one of them actually had skin cancer that they aren't more careful. It's like the plan is to just keep getting life insurance payouts for critical illnesses.

Reactions: 25
Benji comes across as the type of guy that wears Boxers for numerous days because he can't be bothered to do a load of washing. His sausage and dumplings must stink

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
7E9D1037-A5EB-4D41-835E-4CC0465CB33F.jpeg

EC3DA007-5110-45EA-AAE1-D20ABC3F8771.jpeg

Fan, an admin dress and toe pointing at the koala sanctuary. Jesus wept at the tragic fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Look at how tight the dress is kn her arm everytime she lifts or moves her arms, that means the dress is TOO SMALL brogan

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.