Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think looking at the big wedding dress with just the two of them there is one of the saddest things. That’s a traditional wedding dress. She could have even worn that to the at home party. She clearly wanted a classic traditional wedding but got caught up in the (1/2) world cruise brag. I wonder if any part of them has felt lonely when they’re surrounded (at such a special time) by strangers.

Reactions: 32
Even sadder it’s not really a brag… she really hasnt shown any of the ship and she’s on it more than she is on land…
It’s not 5* luxury and it’s not making anyone jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think looking at the big wedding dress with just the two of them there is one of the saddest things. That’s a traditional wedding dress. She could have even worn that to the at home party. She clearly wanted a classic traditional wedding but got caught up in the (1/2) world cruise brag. I wonder if any part of them has felt lonely when they’re surrounded (at such a special time) by strangers.
Good luck with that dress zipping up for the wedding reception in 6-8 weeks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If she was eating that much before the wedding, I dread to think how much she'll be shovelling in now she doesn't have to fit into the dress. I've got a bit of morbid curiosity over the upcoming vlogs for the calorie count alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You're telling me it’s not the done thing bragging about upcoming nuptials on a day by day basis, for a whole year before the wedding?? Fucksake I’m not getting married then, I wanted to make everyone sew sew jealous!
Mmm I know right. Not worth it.

Reactions: 2
I find it rather rude that the young one who is doing TikTok with her grandmother is perturbed that the chapel aka the Domino Rum isn’t available at her beck and call for filming. Like that’s not Piano’s fault that you booked an ocean view cabin that you’re sharing with grandma for 100 days so you don’t have a balcony for a private area. I’d never expect to have a public room or bar to myself for filming on a cruise ship that holds 2000 people.

I snorted when she said the lighting is excellent in there for filming. 🤣🤣🤣 Could have fooled us with the shite photos and video from Mrs. Lever!
Yeah, so entitled. She must be a vlogger. The cabin is for privacy.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone following the RC ultimate world cruise? First, it appears to actually be a world cruise (not half, not quarter, not 5.6%), but the people on Instagram and tiktok are so much better at creating and posting regular content from there. They make Brogan, supposedly a professional blogger, look ridiculous. There’s no consistency or momentum with her content, imagine spending so much money on the trip and for it to be such a flop. Despite it being your wedding and honeymoon?!

One of the RC UWC accounts started off with 10k followers on insta. They're now at 129k. I’d be amazed if anything these two put out managed to go viral, or if they gained any significant following. Letting your audience know your posting schedule would be the bare minimum for me, and posting consistently, but then what do I know 🙃
I kept on getting shown reels by a glam South African girl before Bogey went away. The cruise looked so much nicer than P&O and I really like her short form content!

Reactions: 4
I hope the "World" includes her own privacy sanctuary. 🤣
EDIT: I'm assuming Grandma is paying for the cruise too?
I don’t know… they’re from Arizona I think so some of the only Americans on Piano. Grandma is around 80 and she’s around 40 and has quit her job in cyber security to write a travel memoir.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know… they’re from Arizona I think so some of the only Americans on Piano. Grandma is around 80 and she’s around 40 and has quit her job in cyber security to write a travel memoir.
About this? What a joke. Be interested to know what her job in cybersecurity was, since everyone nowadays who says "Turn on two factor authentication" claims they're in cybersecurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About this? What a joke. Be interested to know what her job in cybersecurity was, since everyone nowadays who says "Turn on two factor authentication" claims they're in cybersecurity.
I think her and the grandmother have fallen out a few times, she said there is nowhere to go for a bit of privacy so if you’re sharing a cabin with someone there is no escape basically. Good luck to the newlyweds on that one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her and the grandmother have fallen out a few times, she said there is nowhere to go for a bit of privacy so if you’re sharing a cabin with someone there is no escape basically. Good luck to the newlyweds on that one 😂😂
If you're quibbling that much with someone, why share a cabin with them? Or, you signed up for this, so suck it up. The areas outside your cabin are all public, you shouldn't expect they'd be private. She seems a bit dense if she thought there would be someplace you could just commandeer because you need an "admin/reset day". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.