Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you look at the photos that Fraser posts, and then how Brogan used to look and actually looks now, there is definitely a problem. She can't be happy with this. As much as I make sarcastic comments, I dread to think what the hell mejulie is saying. Her of the denim jacket on the mutton dressed as lamb photo at the PALACE. Because we all wear denim to the palace.

10 out of 10 for effort to Binjuice for creating his boobs without surgery though. Time to go to M&S for a fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
showed my sister : Wow Big Mama :ROFLMAO: then she told me off, to go away cos she doesn’t want to see that or she’ll get nightmares :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

a couple days ago, she gave a very flattering age rating on 39 :cautious:

edited to add : her original response was ‘is that the one that got kicked out and was crying in her car and fell out with her dad

A fun activity idea, send this pic to your friend/family member/significant other with no context.

View attachment 2816048

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know how to create a new thread?
---
Anyone know how to create a new thread?
Think i found the page to create one… but taking me an age to do lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Benji's nose! It always cracks me up how they try to not admit he got sunburned, and has a 'condition' 😆

They desperately want to come home with a glowing holiday tan, but they don't have the skin for it. They will come home neon pink at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread my lovelies - let me know if there is an issue it’s the first I’ve created…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.