Brogan Tate #144 Brogan Lever and her untouched Beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as they announce they were getting married on a cruise I thought why would you do that ? I know they love cruises but I would expect them to get married on white sandy beautiful tropical beach. I pictured a huge flower arch and a handful of close family members sat on cute wooden chairs.

I watched the wedding video yesterday and it genuinely looked so depressing… I dunno why but I had the feeling that they were probably happy to get married but regretted the setting 😂 it looked so so so bad ! It just looked incredibly lonely especially when we know they have so many close friends and family members and they were all excluded from this special day I just don’t understand why they chose to do such a thing 😭🫣
They only love cruising because each cruise they've done, with Piano, has been a freebie. We all love something that's free! This wedding has ALL been about the brag plus she thought Piano would give "kindly gift" her loads of stuff which doesn't appear to have happened. She has spend an absolute ton of money on nothing that will make people jealous #losers

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And still no photos posted from Brisbane, Port Douglas or Cairns. She really doesn’t understand how this bragging about your holidays thing works does she?
There’s no way she wouldn’t be boasting 24/7 if she was actually enjoying it. She’s probably sulking in the mini suite while bench goes back and forth to the buffet to pour food down her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah I feel like a Disney wedding wasn’t ‘exclusive’ enough for dear Bogie. A lot of her followers and peers have regular Disney holidays. Whereas a ‘world cruise’ sounded fancier. Even though a Disney wedding would’ve been way more interesting.
I don't know, if you have the right location and time, there would be only your party in the park if that's where you want to get married. She could've had a Cinderella carriage deliver her. Not exactly everyone doing that. If you want to pay the money, you can get married pretty much anywhere on property. Seems like it could certainly be a brag to me, especially with the costs associated.

Reactions: 9
I don't know, if you have the right location and time, there would be only your party in the park if that's where you want to get married. She could've had a Cinderella carriage deliver her. Not exactly everyone doing that. If you want to pay the money, you can get married pretty much anywhere on property. Seems like it could certainly be a brag to me, especially with the costs associated.
Christ, getting married at a mini putt on the 192 in Kissimmee would still look better than the rust bucket!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just think she is so shocked at how badly she fucked up when it comes to having a wedding anyone would be remotely impressed by let alone jealous. I think once the wedding bubble bursts knowing at after all that, no one being envious of her will be more salt in the wound.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hadn’t actually watched the wedding video yet, but I just did, call me a soft touch but as much as it’s not something I would choose, she does look very happy and everyone deserves that on their wedding day so I’m pleased for her.

Reactions: 17
Can weddings only be held in that one room on the cruise .., it would have been nice if they could have got married on one of the decks outside at sunset with a nice area cordoned off and decorated with some fresh flowers etc then even do their first dance there too.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she was swerving the father walking her down the aisle moment but surely she could have had her brother do it
Possibly, even her mum, or step dad… although this whole trip would have been an expensive swerve… I was going to have my mum do it, my dad isn’t in the picture but my passed away a few years ago and now I’m putting off getting married at all, which might sound daft but it still hurts
Eta - my partner has little to no family and I have very few relatives and we both have small friendship circles so quite easy to have a small wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As funny as it is I will be glad when there is a new thread title so I do not have to think of Brogan’s beaver every time I read here

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Better view of the ceremony room by someone on the cruise with the Levers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Might be petty but I'm glad they didn't get anything 'kindly gifted' for their wedding nor crumbling house raanovations :)

Everything about this wedding was drab, I still don't get why they went ahead after seeing how dated the ship looks or was it too late by this point

Reactions: 17
I'm just catching up...the absolute state of him in that first dance video! No jacket, no shoes! How is she not absolutely mortified? What an absolute scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
new thread m'loves xo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got married last summer and to be fair to Brogan that style of the fleshy mesh is on ALL dresses at the moment! Honestly as someone who doesn't regularly show cleavage I was horrified at the amount of dresses that full on had tits out. It just seemed to be the norm to have the "neckline" finish at the bottom of your boobs. If you didn't want that your choice got more limited or you had to have a bare back. It's seen as sexy and the mesh is to persuade you it's not that bad/trashy. Thankfully when trying on I was told I could fill in the mesh bit with lace, so that's what I did and you couldn't tell it had been added.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would also spend my whole married life pissed off that the photographer could not be arsed to centre the couple or themselves for the picture, straighten the cushions, or remove the glass. Basic witch fails. FFS.

View attachment 2793961
I honestly can't believe how bad this photo is...all of the reasons you said plus stretched beyond belief to try and make them look smaller! If thats one they're willing to share I can't imagine how bad some of the others must be!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.