Brogan Tate #144 Brogan Lever and her untouched Beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just looks shocking, her arm looks like a chicken leg ffs
ew.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you have to photoshop your hock of ham arm in your wedding photos…..surely that should sink in with her to change now?

Also….this is not a genuine smile!
D4B0A09D-F044-4A8A-860A-3906DBF3F830.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just all red even in her makeup… like she put on the blush in the dark.

Reactions: 17
I’m just baffled by the white shoes, the blush coloured dress and then weird cream/off white flowers? Nothing goes at all.

Reactions: 27
Just showed the wedding pic to MrBabes. He can’t believe they’re 29, he also said “she looks worse than he does” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This title is amazing!
Showed my daughter the wedding photo, she said they’re dressed like they’re 80 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace...sorry closet boy... we're to late 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240225-205117~2.png
Screenshot_20240225-205133~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
LOL totally new to this thread: but catch Up intermittently on most liked posts! You funny lot. But I’ve been mixing her and Carrie hope fletcher as the same person!!!! I honestly - not influenced by Clive thought she was in her forties - maybe I thought she was Carrie Hope but I just googled and she is 31! I’m at a loss!! After being hooked in with the wedding saga I went on benji’s instagram and what in the camp hell? His mates must not recognise him. The wedding - well it’s always nice when people love each other etc etc. do they plan of having kids?? Sorry if I’ve repeated a question. Thanks for letting me join haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That weird sweaty neck hair she has makes me feel a bit sick, as do the sideburns. Why does she make a feature of them? A dermaplaning blade would sort them out in 2 minutes if she didn't want a professional to do it. :sick:

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 21.23.39.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm not shamming him on how he dresses but duck me its your wedding day not a day out at the races with his shirt undone couldn't he of made an effort for once he thinks hes probably hot as tit looking like that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just baffled by the white shoes, the blush coloured dress and then weird cream/off white flowers? Nothing goes at all.
Exactly!!! Especially with the ship being white where it’s not rusty and then the wooden deck, I feel like she could have had her shoes as her “something blue” or just worn a pair of ivory/silver strappy flat sandals and then some nice bright tropical coloured flowers in fuschia/pink/coral/purple. That would have made her outfit more in line with his casual vibe. Then at home at the reception he could wear a tie and she could have the white shoes and flowers.

Not like she had two years to come up with something not the same as every other IG and Pinterest boring beige cream bland bride.
---
I bleeping HOWLED at that thread title
It could be a Nancy Drew book title… “The Mystery of Brogan Lever and her Untouched Beaver” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.