Brogan Tate #144 Brogan Lever and her untouched Beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t get why they didn’t go to Florida and have a Disney wedding just the two of them. Especially as Disney is their thing. I know a couple that did that, had traditional white dress etc and absolutely loved it. They then went back to their room and wore casual “I’m married” clothes and spent the day on rides followed by a posh evening meal. They could have even paid for a VIP tour day with the amount they have spent on the rust bucket.
Because Brogan knows lots of people would scoff at the idea of a Disney wedding and she wanted a day everyone would be jealous of but that fell flat! There's also the possibility that she isn't actually as much of a Disney fan as she makes out so in no way would want it to be a part of her wedding.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I feel like a Disney wedding wasn’t ‘exclusive’ enough for dear Bogie. A lot of her followers and peers have regular Disney holidays. Whereas a ‘world cruise’ sounded fancier. Even though a Disney wedding would’ve been way more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It really did look so sad. The dance, alone in an empty, dull room. I don't understand why Benji, who has family and friends he actually likes, would go along with it. It just looked so sad.

Reactions: 20
They’ve taken the game of shag marry cruise to the next level (no shagging on the rust bucket)

• Haha
The fact they filmed the captain announcing their marriage to the ship suggests they WERE bothered about people knowing/celebrating which makes it even weirder they didn’t have a traditional wedding with their family & friends.
She can bullshit all she wants, but they had this wedding because no one in real life likes them
I wonder if she was swerving the father walking her down the aisle moment but surely she could have had her brother do it

Reactions: 11
Trendy doesn't equal good or proper.
not to defend Benjhead but proper suit etiquette is actually to never button the bottom button! They are tailored they way. Of course his was so ill fitting and wrinkly that he would have had to stop eating about 6 months ago to get any resemblance of a good silhouette & shape…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she was swerving the father walking her down the aisle moment but surely she could have had her brother do it
I don't even think it was this as the majority of people in her family will know her dad has passed so it's not unusual for someone else to take a passed Dad's place when walking a bride down the aisle, but I also imagine the absolute joy she and Julie would feel about sticking two fingers up to Brogan's Dad. I can imagine if either of them told someone who didn't know them that Fraser/Julie walked Brogan down the aisle rather than Brogan's Dad, neither of them would hesitate in dragging the Dad's name down to get sympathy or a kick out of talking bad about him. It fully believe both of them are bitter women so would happily be disrespectful (and bend the truth) just for kicks.

Reactions: 8
I'm over Clive. He promises so much and he delivers nothing.

Not even a sniff of any goss, just going all Bojo about hand washing.

Clive, we retract your honorary Tattle crown. Now go and sit in the coughing lounge and think about what you've done. We've had to read endless pages of your tit and you've let us down.
---
They are so unconventional though. At Disney she could have had Piglet walk her down the aisle.

Trouble is, guests may have struggled to work out which one was the bride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I honestly don’t get why they didn’t go to Florida and have a Disney wedding just the two of them. Especially as Disney is their thing. I know a couple that did that, had traditional white dress etc and absolutely loved it. They then went back to their room and wore casual “I’m married” clothes and spent the day on rides followed by a posh evening meal. They could have even paid for a VIP tour day with the amount they have spent on the rust bucket.
Two reasons. First she isn’t actually a Disney fan. She claims to be as it’s a lazy way for guaranteed engagement from the type of wierdo that finds her entertaining. And second she is a massive grifter and thought her ‘connections’ at PianO would gift her something. She’s as transparent as the tacky bit of tights stuck in the cleavage of her ill fitting wedding tent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As soon as they announce they were getting married on a cruise I thought why would you do that ? I know they love cruises but I would expect them to get married on white sandy beautiful tropical beach. I pictured a huge flower arch and a handful of close family members sat on cute wooden chairs.

I watched the wedding video yesterday and it genuinely looked so depressing… I dunno why but I had the feeling that they were probably happy to get married but regretted the setting 😂 it looked so so so bad ! It just looked incredibly lonely especially when we know they have so many close friends and family members and they were all excluded from this special day I just don’t understand why they chose to do such a thing 😭🫣

Reactions: 24
As soon as they announce they were getting married on a cruise I thought why would you do that ? I know they love cruises but I would expect them to get married on white sandy beautiful tropical beach. I pictured a huge flower arch and a handful of close family members sat on cute wooden chairs.

I watched the wedding video yesterday and it genuinely looked so depressing… I dunno why but I had the feeling that they were probably happy to get married but regretted the setting 😂 it looked so so so bad ! It just looked incredibly lonely especially when we know they have so many close friends and family members and they were all excluded from this special day I just don’t understand why they chose to do such a thing 😭🫣
I agree! They still could have got married on this trip. Even a beach wedding as you describe, without guests, would have been so much nicer! They have no taste!

Yeah I feel like a Disney wedding wasn’t ‘exclusive’ enough for dear Bogie. A lot of her followers and peers have regular Disney holidays. Whereas a ‘world cruise’ sounded fancier. Even though a Disney wedding would’ve been way more interesting.
'world cruise sounded fancier' sums this whole thing up! She thought everyone would be very impressed and oh so envious that she was getting married on a cruise.....however lot's of people hate the idea of cruising so that's strike one.....the route and plans for the cruse itself changed which of course was the right move and was no one's fault, but saying 'I got married on a cruise and we ended up in Tenerife' is just not impressive to me (sorry)..strike 2 and the biggest issue of all....the ship is dated and rusty and no bleep would be jealous of Brogan marrying on that 🤣 strike 3 m'loves. She thought everyone would be jealous of her 'getting engaged' in Dubai but it was so fake she just became a laughing stock, she thought getting married on a 'world cruise' on a 'five star floating resort' would really get people green with envy and show her haters whose boss but just became and even bigger laughing stock. Face it Brogan, NO ONE is jealous of you....they may wish they got some free holidays but that doesn't mean they are jealous of YOU, someone who is awful looking, has an ugly personality, should have a much bigger online following, spouse most would walk away from if he tried to chat them up, has no friend and who is all round just not someone most people would dream of being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree! They still could have got married on this trip. Even a beach wedding as you describe, without guests, would have been so much nicer! They have no taste!
I think because they got engaged on a beach she wanted to one up herself and thought this was the way that could do it, maybe on a really nice ship yes but definitely not the rust bucket!

Reactions: 7
A Disney cruise with the wedding at Castaway Cay would have been a better wedding than this.

I agree with others that they thought P&O would cough up and shower them with stuff but when they didn't offer anything they had already announced it and couldn't go back. This trip I believe is all Benji, the only way he has got Brogan to visit new places was by doing the cruise. She is not a traveller but a holidayer and would never visit these places of her own free will.

Reactions: 22
exactly ! I feel like the cruise trip sounds more like the kinda honeymoon they would go for. I didn’t think they loved it so much they would get married on a ship 🫣😂
---
'world cruise sounded fancier' sums this whole thing up! She thought everyone would be very impressed and oh so envious that she was getting married on a cruise.....however lot's of people hate the idea of cruising so that's strike one.....the route and plans for the cruse itself changed which of course was the right move and was no one's fault, but saying 'I got married on a cruise and we ended up in Tenerife' is just not impressive to me (sorry)..strike 2 and the biggest issue of all....the ship is dated and rusty and no bleep would be jealous of Brogan marrying on that 🤣 strike 3 m'loves. She thought everyone would be jealous of her 'getting engaged' in Dubai but it was so fake she just became a laughing stock, she thought getting married on a 'world cruise' on a 'five star floating resort' would really get people green with envy and show her haters whose boss but just became and even bigger laughing stock. Face it Brogan, NO ONE is jealous of you....they may wish they got some free holidays but that doesn't mean they are jealous of YOU, someone who is awful looking, has an ugly personality, should have a much bigger online following, spouse most would walk away from if he tried to chat them up, has no friend and who is all round just not someone most people would dream of being.
The engagement looked so beautiful it was perfect ! Then you found out that it was all planned 🫣😂

I agree with everything you said about the cruise ship ! Most people absolutely hate the idea of a cruise ship I would love to go on one but everyone is like nah they are tit 😂 I couldn’t really imagine anyone being envious of getting married on a rusty ship in a terrible depressing looking empty room.

I’ve watched a few of brogans cruise trips and in comparison this one looks old …. The room looks dreadful. (I only watched the wedding part I’ve not seen the start of the trip yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where are they today? One of the 40 💀 Days at sea?
And still no photos posted from Brisbane, Port Douglas or Cairns. She really doesn’t understand how this bragging about your holidays thing works does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My brother got married with no one there, they didn't want a fuss. They were doing it for them. My first marriage was in New York and only our parents were there and that was only because husband was an only child and my parents missed out on my brothers wedding and would've killed me. My second wedding was only meant to be about 10 people but the venue we wanted wasn't available and so we had 50 people which was the minimum we could have at the venue we did go with. I would've been happy with no one there. I have a friend who has a massive families who have chosen not to get married because they don't want a lot of people there and are not able to avoid that if they did. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a quiet, small wedding the way that you want it. I don't think it looks sad or depressing I think it's the way that they wanted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.