Brogan Tate #144 Brogan Lever and her untouched Beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww the cabin steward recreated binjuices labia scar for their wedding night, how thoughtful 😍

Screenshot.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
She wouldn't have wanted her followers there, she seems to hate them, the amount of them she's told to "duck off"
I know, still doesn't mean it wouldn't be better. Imagine her telling them to duck off in person! Comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any wonder her makeup turned out so atrocious, that horrible orange bathroom lighting...massive no no! Go out and sit on your balcony and do it there in natural light!

Reactions: 33
I find it so sad that as an “influencer” she puts her whole life on social media for people to judge. Wouldn’t you think for just one day she could have kept her wedding private, just a day for them. They chose to get married just them two for whatever reason, but then use it to make money. Very sad if you ask me.
And the tagging of every brand on her stories, all the way down to the perfume! So icky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Off topic - but I had to have a Google as thought he was just being a scruff not buttoning up his bottom button on his suit, but apparently that's the done thing? Same with waistcoats apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And the tagging of every brand on her stories, all the way down to the perfume! So icky.
That’s the most cringey, trying to bleep yourself out part for me… it’s your wedding day and you’re tagging every company except the granny knickers for freebies or a paid partnership. Her whole waiting a week to post a video and pics because they were enjoying their wedding bliss is absolute bullshit when she then pulls that shite.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Off topic - but I had to have a Google as thought he was just being a scruff not buttoning up his bottom button on his suit, but apparently that's the done thing? Same with waistcoats apparently.
Trendy doesn't equal good or proper.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does anyone need to watch a tutorial of her doing her wedding make up? Her wedding make up looked no different than her usual every day orange and brown eye shadow she does with the badly applied blush.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I need her to do a tour of the five star floating resort on the vlog. Her trying to pretend it isn’t basically an oil tanker with an extra bar would feed my soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That wedding video look tragic.. majority of brides want too look their best.. I know I did on mine.. but her - she went in the compete opposite.. went up two dresses sizes and stacked on more weight after getting her dress (which had how many alterations?) she got sun burnt and looked like she applied her make up in the dark - yikes.. and the hand held fan.. seriously.. I just can’t 🙈

how long until her ‘wedding bubble’ finally bursts? And the dream world she seems to live in..

i can almost imagine them selling up and moving too New Zealand living bin-juices wet dream..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t get why they didn’t go to Florida and have a Disney wedding just the two of them. Especially as Disney is their thing. I know a couple that did that, had traditional white dress etc and absolutely loved it. They then went back to their room and wore casual “I’m married” clothes and spent the day on rides followed by a posh evening meal. They could have even paid for a VIP tour day with the amount they have spent on the rust bucket.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.