Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise that if she gets a dog then she won’t be able to travel as much? also whether it’s a rescue or not, dogs are actually expensive? With all the vet bills and even down to food etc.. Maybe it would be good for her to have someone to give her reasons to go out for walks which May help her physical and mental health but have they actually thought about the bigger picture? Most dogs need at least 1-2 walks per day (depending how long they are) you can’t just let them out in the garden and be done with it.
I do think putting down the old carpet wasnt the worst idea because yes nothing worse than dog pee/poo on new carpet but if they’re still buying everything else new then maybe think about the fact dogs like to chew? Cushions, shoes, tables - anything. And you have to train them not to🤷🏻‍♀️Likewise with toilet training...
Also I have a feeling she wants the house to look like that very “instagramy” feel (very white with plants and little wooden accents) but the house itself doesn’t follow that feel and without ripping out alcoves and skirting, changing the doors etc (aka not just painting the room) it just won’t match or look like it’s in place... the problem being is all influencers seem to want very samey houses and it’s kinda boring? maybe she should get the help of Gabby, so she doesn’t also have to keep redecorating her rooms 2-3 times😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They'll definitely be getting a puppy. And said puppy will definitely p*ss and sh*t all over that carpet. If you know you're getting a dog, why not have hard floors downstairs? Even once they're out of the p*ssing everywhere stage, their paws get filthy so unless you're one of those dog owners who cleans the dogs paws every time they cross the threshold, the carpet will get mucky which is ten times harder to clean than laminate/wood

Reactions: 8
Right I didn’t want to come back and do this again 🤦‍♀️
I really REALLY didn’t but girl, you’re making it impossible for me to stay away....
this might be long so skip if you wish 😂

“I had SUCH a productive morning, I bought tickets to Book of Mormon for me and bengggge”
Oh duck right off, did you manage to wipe your own ass as well brogan 🙄👍

Julie and John (do you know who john is, that’s julie’s partner, not to be confused with the brother who works on a bleeping big boat) has to drive her to pick up tiles!! because she wouldn’t pay for them to be delivered.
keep in mind the same girl also had a Costa breakfast, a Mac Donald’s breakfast, a Costa lunch, and god knows where else she went out to eat because they have “no food at home” 🤔
45 quid
that would easily cover the cost of the frigging delivery!!
Be careful you don't upset Julie again or her lawyer will be in touch Morgan!

more clothes, girl I understand you’re not secure in your body but seriously, get help with how to dress for your shape instead of manically looking for a new outfit every week or for every “event”

I went looking for a chocolate orange. Yeah no comment.

“Victoria really, really knows me”
She bought you snacks hun, we ALL know the way to your heart is a collection of bleeping E numbers.

STRIPPING WALLPAPER IS NOT bleeping RENOVATING!!!
if I put a ready meal in a microwave I haven’t “cooked a full meal”
You are basically microwaving that house not cooking that house!!
And while we’re at it going to get your nails done while doing this decorating. I’m not wasting my breath on that one (or risking finger cramp typing)

the poor bleeping dog of “brogan yet to come”
Hope it likes m&m’s 🤦‍♀️

I will say Banjo seems genuinely happy, he must be content with his youtube famous girlfriend.
So content
So bleeping content I could piss myself.

And breathe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I hope brogie uses her favourite line “ Do your research “ when choosing the puppy. Guarantee she will look to see what breed is trending at the time and get it so it looks good for the gram! A puppy is a massive commitment if they go for a spaniel like benji mums I hope she exercises the dog correctly. I was brought up with springers and cockers and they are hyperactive very intelligent and require a tit load of walking, My family are responsible dog owners unlike dumb and dumber. Poor dog will end up shipped to kennels every other week while they go to the theatre 🙄

Reactions: 5
I hope brogie uses her favourite line “ Do your research “ when choosing the puppy. Guarantee she will look to see what breed is trending at the time and get it so it looks good for the gram! A puppy is a massive commitment if they go for a spaniel like benji mums I hope she exercises the dog correctly. I was brought up with springers and cockers and they are hyperactive very intelligent and require a tit load of walking, My family are responsible dog owners unlike dumb and dumber. Poor dog will end up shipped to kennels every other week while they go to the theatre 🙄
I totally agree about the Springer which they are desperate for, I've got one and my god he has been hard work, they need so much exercise and stimulation and he runs rings round my husband and I 😂 We have loved him and wouldn't want anything to happen to him but we'll never have another Springer !

Reactions: 4
I totally agree about the Springer which they are desperate for, I've got one and my god he has been hard work, they need so much exercise and stimulation and he runs rings round my husband and I 😂 We have loved him and wouldn't want anything to happen to him but we'll never have another Springer !
I totally get that. They are crazy, our cockers were not to bad but the springers are crazy, they could actually walk for miles and still be full of energy even when they get that bit older unlike our lab who became lazier ha. They are amazing and loyal dogs but when I moved out myself and partner discussed we would be selfish getting a dog as we were never at home. I just hope brogan and Benji really think about it brogan will have to do most of the work and guarantee she will become overwhelmed

Reactions: 6
Of course she won’t put any research into this dog, I’m calling it now. She’ll end up with a high-energy breed that she won’t exercise, train or stimulate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The thing that baffles me the most with them keeping the carpet & claiming it’s because they want to get a dog is that she also said she wants to get a ‘really big rug’ to cover up the carpet! Doesn’t that defeat the purpose?

Reactions: 9
The thing that baffles me the most with them keeping the carpet & claiming it’s because they want to get a dog is that she also said she wants to get a ‘really big rug’ to cover up the carpet! Doesn’t that defeat the purpose?
And are they not getting new sofas etc? Which again which could be ruined even by muddy paws etc.... it’s just a bit silly to do EVERYTHING in a house if you’re looking to get a dog? And I will never understand it anyway because you can do a house up as much as you want, but it takes to actually living in it to realise what you like/don’t like - even down to lighting.. may look good but does it actually do the job🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
🤦‍♀️

Unless you're extremely active and willing to walk miles in all weathers (which she wouldnt) springers and most spaniels or working dogs should be avoided! They're cute but I had a Springer, lovely dog but I would walk him 5 miles and he'd come home have a drink then still bounce around and would happily go another 5 miles! Can't see her doing that. They're not the sort you can poodle round the block with they get frustrated. Mine was like he'd never grown up either, he was a permanent puppy.

Reactions: 8
Unless you're extremely active and willing to walk miles in all weathers (which she wouldnt) springers and most spaniels or working dogs should be avoided! They're cute but I had a Springer, lovely dog but I would walk him 5 miles and he'd come home have a drink then still bounce around and would happily go another 5 miles! Can't see her doing that. They're not the sort you can poodle round the block with they get frustrated. Mine was like he'd never grown up either, he was a permanent puppy.
Remember that tweet she liked about being able to budget for a cleaner, I’m sure she’ll budget to have someone else walk the dog! She would be better off going onto borrow my doggy and dog sit a few different dogs to get a proper understanding of what care the dogs require?

Reactions: 3
She looks like she's grey going into London. Like someone's middle aged Mum going out. I genuinely struggle to believe she's 25

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She looks like she's grey going into London. Like someone's middle aged Mum going out. I genuinely struggle to believe she's 25
That looks to me like someone who's applied dry shampoo really badly. No doubt because she cba to actually wash her hair :sick:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.