Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if Banjo has 2 weeks off at Christmas, that is an optimum time to crack on with the decorating (I refuse to call it renovating because it isn't!). Rather than swanning off on a ski trip stay home and crack on with the house, they could camp out there and really make some amazing progress. She will argue that they need a break but they've had nothing but breaks all bloody year 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Genuinely cannot understand her boyfriend in her latest vlog. He definitely needs subtitles 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at last years vlog when she announced she and benji were moving in together she ordered boxes and a cello tape gun and was packed up within a day her saying “ I like to be organised” etc just shows you what a difference a year makes unmotivated, lazy and gets zero things done for a house that she’s purchased you would think they would be doing anything to get the new house organised. Kevin needs to give them a timescale to get out that’s what would have happened if they were renting. They need a kick up the arse !

Reactions: 14
So just watched the new weekly. She moaned about going to the trade show as she felt overwhelmed but made basically made herself go so she could go on the beg for some free holidays next year. Told us how it’s just going to be her and Bongo for Christmas with some poor other families who’ve paid full wack for there holiday.
missed quite a large part of the morning for her trade show beg as she decided to go to primark to get some more pjs 🤦‍♀️
She also kept saying how much she loved fresh air and how she can’t wait to move to the new house so she can open the doors and let fresh air in? Does she currently live in a cave or a house with no windows or doors at the moment then?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I found this vlog so irritating. Making out she was doing work at that event, when she was actually just attending it for fun. Trying to beg traders for free holidays, going shopping and eating out is not exactly 'work' Brogie.

Also I agree that Bongo needs subtitles. I've never been able to understand that guy, he mumbles so much. Doesn't help that Brogie talks over him so much as well. She always speaks to him like she's out with her son.

Reactions: 17
So just watched the new weekly. She moaned about going to the trade show as she felt overwhelmed but made basically made herself go so she could go on the beg for some free holidays next year. Told us how it’s just going to be her and Bongo for Christmas with some poor other families who’ve paid full wack for there holiday.
missed quick a large part of the morning for her trade show beg as she decided to go to primark to get some more pjs 🤦‍♀️
she also kept saying how much she loved fresh air and how she can’t wait to move to the new house so she can open the doors and let fresh air in? Does she currently live in a cave or a house with no windows or doors at the moment then?!
Yes I thought the same, what's stopping her opening the back door at Kev's ?!

Reactions: 3
She needs to be at the house by 9am. Rolls out of bed complaining she’s missing breakfast.....

gets to the house and realised dude number 1 isn’t coming.
but she needs to wait until 12 for dude number 2.... 🤔

you’re in a house that needs work (sorry renovations) with 2 hours to spare. So what do you do 🤔🤔🤔 what to do....

duck OFF TO COSTA FOR SOME PROCESSED E NUMBERS AND LIQUID SUGAR 🥳🥳
And she’s so busy living her best life in Costa she misses dude number 2

get to duck you daft mare 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She needs to be at the house by 9am. Rolls out of bed complaining she’s missing breakfast.....

gets to the house and realised dude number 1 isn’t coming.
but she needs to wait until 12 for dude number 2.... 🤔

you’re in a house that needs work (sorry renovations) with 2 hours to spare. So what do you do 🤔🤔🤔 what to do....

duck OFF TO COSTA FOR SOME PROCESSED E NUMBERS AND LIQUID SUGAR 🥳🥳
And she’s so busy living her best life in Costa she misses dude number 2

get to duck you daft mare 🤦‍♀️
she couldve ordered breakfast in most of us would i hope benji gave her a talking to its all about brogan it wasnt her time how rude was she the guy gave her a time to be in thats the whole point oh no not brogans way so she goes out :mad:

Reactions: 2
I wish she would wear a bra when in her PJs and sat in front of the camera :sick:
Yeah when she leaned to get the map you could see her diamond cutters

She even said ‘looking for work for next year’ etc and I just thought bleugh!! Imagine some of the huge companies and businesses that were there and then she rocks up like HELLO I have 70k YouTube subscribers and would like you to pay for a holiday for me and to also compensate me for it please.

It’s so obvious she didn’t have much success because she would’ve shouted from that balcony about how amazing it went as she can’t help herself.
Oh yeah she didn’t. Did you see her face when she said she had been communicating via email. Awkward

• Haha
Something about her wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt to the gym is weird to me. She is genuinely just a big toddler.

Reactions: 5
It’s been a while since she mentioned her manky ‘sensitive’ scalp.
Oh wait no, she told us again when she got free OGX shampoo 🙄

Reactions: 1
Do they not have electrics in the new house? I get the boiler may be out of action if they're "renovating" the bathroom, but surely she could buy an electric heater from Argos to keep her warm while waiting for the workmen instead of disappearing off to Costa?!

Reactions: 4
Also, why not have a big breakfast or take a packed lunch? If I had all day and I knew I had to wait in for people I wouldn't go anywhere. She is so strange.

No wonder she finds everything overwhelming, she can't even be in for workmen when her schedule is completely flexible. Is this why the house progress is soooooo slowwwwwww? #broganthesloth

Reactions: 22
Haven't bothered watching her in so long, decided to have a watch, my god I forgot how much she talks about food. Its constant. The fake enthusiasm for stuff like tea bags and eyeshadow I thought was the topper but no, she spent £70 on a planner for basically writing down begging lists and places shes going to eat?!

I think Brogie would really benefit from using an app like my fitness pal. I've been using it for a few weeks (I haven't been completely strict) and I feel a lot healthier and happier. She needs an intervention from her family and friends as this weight gain and unhealthy lifestyle is going to get even worse.
Let's be real, she'd only use it if its an #AD and she's getting premium for free from them 🤪

That was just OGX saying wash your hair you dirty witch haha
Shes so thick and obviously not picking the right shampoo shes so up herself to go and buy head and shoulders dont mock a cheap brand brobeg they can surprise you i use ultra blends honey shampoo my god im nearly eating my hair its made my hair so soft and shiney i tried ogx wish i never wasted £6.99 i'll stick to £3.99 but brogan has to go by high brands like her clothes - calvin klien, holistor, ted baker she is an utter snob she only went out to costa to spend money its unhealthy she needs help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.